• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaya Toure: the highest paid Premiership player of all time

hahahahaha..
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

im groing a large sum of hate towards man city
      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

no problem, shitty wont qualify for CL even this season.

Comment

lulz

Comment

Woowee
            I was wondering why he wants out of barfa so bad..!
            It makes perfect sense now..! lol
            I figured those big contract days are over by now but here comes a new fool into the game..!
            I am guessing owning football club is just a new way for scandalous billionaire to launder their dirty money..! It all started with shady abromovich..!

Comment

what i dont get is that most these clubs loose money and not gain profits
              Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

lol, football has changed, a lot. barry , tevez..just small examples of players who chose money
                its money these days, sad thing to say but thats how life works
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

This ain't just money we r talking about..!
                  This is Stupid Money..! Only a fool would turn their back against such sums or choose football ahead of Such Figures..!!!! One thing for sure these are great times for being a pro footballer..!
                  I have never heard of a Stupid Billionair..! & I am certain there is a legit, be it scandalous reason behind these club buy outs..!So far all I can think of is money laundering..!

Comment

yaya toure is absolutely shit anyway and overrated. Im so glad arsenal didnt get him.

24 milion pound fee, barca must be pissing themselves.

i dont blame him for choosing money, beside, even with less pay he would have probably picked mancity anyway cos that way he will start and play alongside his brother which the toures have always wanted.

Originally posted by toofan View Post
                    what i dont get is that most these clubs loose money and not gain profits
                    im not too sure about that, i think abramovich has more than broken even since taking over.

Comment

David Silva claimed that he wanted to sign for a big club in England, and in the last month named both Manchester United and Chelsea as teams he wanted to join.

However, he then put pen to paper on a deal with Manchester City.

Yaya Toure is another player who said he wanted to join a big club and has been linked with the likes of United, Arsenal and Chelsea.

“If Barca do not want Yaya then I can name eight other clubs, some of the biggest in the world, that are interested in signing him," his agent said this season. “One thing I can say though is that if he does leave Barca he will not go to Manchester City because he will sign for a bigger club.”

However, he has just signed a contract with City months later.

“I’m very happy to sign for Manchester City,” said Yaya. “I love the Premier League and I watch it all the time and City did very well to finish fifth, but I hope we can improve on that by qualifying for the Champions League. This is a big club and that has to be our first objective and then we have to look at winning championships as well.”

Who are they telling this lie for? Themselves, to convince themselves that money equates to size of club, despite the fact they had probably never even heard of Manchester City until Robinho signed for them? Are their egos really that big that they can’t publicly acknowledge that they’re choosing to make the step down just for money’s sake, so would rather pretend that they are moving on to a big club?

In all seriousness, it makes you wonder how much City are paying these players and agents to get them to agree to play for an unknown club that hasn’t won anything for years and isn’t competing in the Champions League. To give it some perspective, Emmanuel Adebayor is the 6th highest paid player in World football and Carlos Tevez is the 8th, with them earning more than Frank Lampard, Xavi, John Terry, Steven Gerrard, Didier Drogba and Frank Ribery. All those players took their club to the cleaners and are better than the City pair, yet even they couldn’t squeeze out as much money. Why? Because getting to play for a club that wins trophies and (usually) plays in the Champions League is reward enough.

I can only imagine the money is worth the embarrassment of having to pull on that shirt every week instead of one associated with the best and biggest clubs in Europe.

When you have a team of people who are there for money, not pride, you’ll fall flat on your arse, just as City have done in every competition they’ve entered over the past two years since they became The Richest Club In The World .

Yaya Toure? Just another money grabbing guy..
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Players like Shojaei and Nekounam should learn,
                        one good season at Barca now he is a multimillionaire...

it'll be interesting how the brother combo YAYA-KOLO will work

Comment

loool a past it viera who plays once a year is on 80k
                          loool at mancity 200k for yaya toure looool just loool

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            lol, football has changed, a lot. barry , tevez..just small examples of players who chose money
                            its money these days, sad thing to say but thats how life works
                            UMMMMM i dont get how Tevez choose money? Man Utd didnt want to pay his transfer fee.

But 220,000 a week for Toure is just ridiculous, but i can garantee you that Daniel Alves has just heard about how much he is getting paid and is getting ready to move to City

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                              UMMMMM i dont get how Tevez choose money? Man Utd didnt want to pay his transfer fee.
                              But 220,000 a week for Toure is just ridiculous, but i can garantee you that Daniel Alves has just heard about how much he is getting paid and is getting ready to move to City
                              Man Utd offered 25 million pound, and also Real Madrid were interested in him..

Comment

Working...
                              X