• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesnar vs Carwin

http://www.zie.nl/video/ingezonden/B...6/m1fzinwfu8ov

i hate this guy but he wins everything

Comment

** SPOILERR **

I knew If carwin would go in the 2nd round he would be done , he finished his 12 fights in first round an average of 1min30 knockout every fight , he almost had it him in the first round but lesnar is a beast he took the punch and went for him in the 2nd
      sigpic

Comment

i thot carwin had it in the first
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Maybe they'll get a rematch. I think Carwin has a good shot defeating Lesnar..

Comment

Carwin never fought a 2nd round, he should've finished it in the 1st when he had the chance.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

cant fvck with wrestlers man, they are THE best fighters on earth....thats why i wish some of our wrestlers in iran would pick up this sport, they'll be some beasts

Comment

yeh a few iranians in mma wud be crazy for us as fans alone
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

PG I too thought Carwin had it in the first but as the fight went on I knew he was going to get tired. Lesner is one tough SOB to withstand that kind of punishment and come back in the second round with a vengence. I was wondering how would he fight after a one year absence from the octagon.

I don't care how good of a fighter you are, there should be some rust if you don't fight for a year. That is like skipping an entire football season and expecting to be back in form. Lesner seems to be back in form that is what's amazing.

He is going to be the heavyweight champ for a long time.

Comment

lesnar has the best training routine
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      lesnar has the best training routine
                      You could also see the difference between the class of athletes. Carwin, as good as he fought, was a DVISITION TW0 wrestler at some small college, while Lesner was a chamipion at Minnesota University. For those of you who dont' live in the states that is like the difference between playing basketball for the Lakers or Celtics vs some NBA developmental league team.

Lesner has the best training regiment and that gives him such a huge advantage. When Chuck Liddel was in his prime, he had the best trainin routine, and he dominated the sport for a long time.

The only thing I don't like about Lesner is his ****y attitude like after the fight he said, "He is blessed by God." Waoh there buddy.

Comment

hes clearly on steroids and is a very valuable product for the ufc, thus he will be around for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by footballcrazy10 View Post
                          hes clearly on steroids and is a very valuable product for the ufc, thus he will be around for a very long time.
                          Steroids ahve been a part of American sports since forever dude. It's in football, baseball, boxing, and now UFC.

I know this because have talked to people I know who are in the NFL. It's the same with the UFC thing. They test you a certain time of the year, so athletes know when to cycle. You just don't use when it's that time of the year to test. Every year they will bust one or two guys just to have the illusion that they are cracking down.

Welcome to American sports where competition is everything. Let me give you this idea in your head. Let's say your favorite sprot is soccer/futbol. If I said all you had to do was take this pill, you will lose 10 years of your life, but you will be making a fat contract playing for your favorite club. Would you take it?

Oh speaking lof Lesner the reason why he is so good is because at 265 pounds(he looks more closer to 300) he is very agile and explosive. What can you do if this guy just chrages you?

Most Americans who have a shot probably do take that risk.

Comment

does anything go? can you bite?

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                              does anything go? can you bite?
                              lol no man of course not!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                              X