VFL Wolfsburg renews ASHKAN DEJAGAH's contract for another 3years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VFL Wolfsburg renews ASHKAN DEJAGAH's contract for another 3years

He fancies his chances with new club manager Steve Mclaren.

http://transfermarkt.de/de/dejagah-v...gen_42276.html

wow thats cool, i havent heard much about him lately and he doesnt really score goals but if they extended his contract means he's doing something right. best of luck to him.

Comment

Good for him I'm sure his people THE GERMANS are very proud of him.

Comment

this kid is the product of real football schooling, he is amazing.

Comment

he missed quite some chances in his career so far - he could have easily been in Germany's world cup squad right now if he had played a better season...
          if he misses to impress in the next 3 years I'm sure he will share Zandi's fate (esteel)

Comment

he sucks

Comment

i thought still azin will buy him.

Comment

Who knows, maybe in 4 years time, he'll be pairing up with Oezil up front in WC 14 defending Germany's World Championship's title.
                مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

He coulda easily been TM's ticket to WC 2010..!pitty..!

Comment

I am confused about him....

from one hand, he does not want to play for islamic IRAN....

from another hand, he declines playing against Isreal !!

go figure !

Comment

Funny, some of the other Hertha young players of his time have went on did something more with their careers. Boateng brothers, both moved to England did well at World Cup. Christopher Samba too has done something. While Dejagah and Malik Fathi have not done much.

Comment

^^^
                        Steve McLaren will change Dejagah's career imo.

Wolfsburg are making a strong team for next season and the new coach has faith in Ashkan, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in euro 2012 squad.

I rate him higher than Trochawski (sp.)

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                          I am confused about him....
                          from one hand, he does not want to play for islamic IRAN....
                          from another hand, he declines playing against Isreal !!
                          go figure !
                          he doestn want to play for iran, but if he gos to isreal he could risk being exiled which he doesnt want cos he still may like to go on holiday there to visit relatives etc

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                            Funny, some of the other Hertha young players of his time have went on did something more with their careers. Boateng brothers, both moved to England did well at World Cup. Christopher Samba too has done something. While Dejagah and Malik Fathi have not done much.

he won a bundesliga championship

and a U-21 european or world championship with players like ozil, boateng, muller and them

Comment

Originally posted by Persiantiger View Post
                              Good for him I'm sure his people THE GERMANS are very proud of him.

will u guys give it a rest??

every thread about him there are people like u who have to come and remind us...yes we all know...if u dont like him then dont check his threads. No need to shit on every thread about him, some of us are stil interested in him.

like i said before, most of us dont live in iran for our own reasons, same reasons he doesnt wanna deal with IFF and their crap, dont have double standards and blame him for something u and ur family wont....kheili edeat mishe pasho boro iran zendegi kon

Comment

Working...
                              X