Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best footballers in the world?

Amongst The most recognized footballers in the world and the world cup were
    kaka, rooney, ronaldo and messi, they managed an impressive 1 goal between all 4 of them, can we say that they're overrated now??

no, we cant
    sigpic

Comment

what ever happened to Pawford?

Comment

well it depends, all except rooney played exactly how well i thought they would personally. even rooney I knew is no better than van persi torres drogba etc.

Comment

wrong forum --> moved to general international sport forum
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
            no, we cant
            why not?
            Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
            well it depends, all except rooney played exactly how well i thought they would personally. even rooney I knew is no better than van persi torres drogba etc.
            so you didnt expect them to score?

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
              wrong forum --> moved to general international sport forum
              thxx

Comment

In this World cup: Wesley Sneijder and Bastian Schweinsteiger no doubt
                مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

well i didnt expect rooney not to score and he was much worse than i thouht of him. Kaka and messi and ronaldo i was expecting 1-2 goals each, and kaka and messi and ronaldo played to their abilites, they just oerformed average for their abiltiy, they didnt have shockers or great games, but they were okay. messi was really good i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Farshad43 View Post
                    In this World cup: Wesley Sneijder and Bastian Schweinsteiger no doubt
                    now these guys, are absolute world class

Comment

lol so many contradictions, in short, messi played to the hype, rooney was below, and the other two well they are not supermen, what do you expect from them.

Comment

well i didnt expect rooney not to score and he was much worse than i thouht of him. Kaka and messi and ronaldo i was expecting 1-2 goals each, and kaka and messi and ronaldo played to their abilites, they just oerformed average for their abiltiy, they didnt have shockers or great games, but they were okay. messi was really good i thought.

fair enough, but is this what should be expected of them? Just to play ok?

Comment

lol so many contradictions, in short, messi played to the hype, rooney was below, and the other two well they are not supermen, what do you expect from them.

Imo, messi didnt play that good, I mean he had some nice runs and so on, but the finishing was just not there.

Comment

I don't think WC is the right place to judge a player.

I mean El-Hadji Diouf looked like he is the next R9 in 2002 WC

Sneijder, Villa, Forlan and Schweinsteiger are the top performers of this WC by far and it's safe to call them world class as all 4 of them had fantastic club seasons as well

Comment

Originally posted by footballcrazy10 View Post
                              Imo, messi didnt play that good, I mean he had some nice runs and so on, but the finishing was just not there.
                              he played his role fine, but he lacked leadership, character and passion..!! i think thats what holding him from reaching to the levels of Maradona..!

Comment

Working...
                              X