No announcement yet.

Netherland vs Uruguay- Semi final 20:30 local time 7/6/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want holland to start playing like they did in the group stages of the euros 2 years ago, but i still want them to win.

Comment

tbh, I can't believe you guys live in Netherlands and cheer against them, same with PersianKing and KCIN living in Germany and wanting them to lose ?

like come on, those countries are your second ones, you probably have their passports and a citizen of them.

when Canada plays, I go nutts, be it Hockey, Soccer, Baskteball, etc.
      I feel committed and responsible towards the country, and as Canadian success brings joy and happiness to the society, I would love it to happen.

maybe it's just me though

Comment

I'm kinda pulling for Uruguay as well just to add another dramatic chapter to tis exciting knock off stage.
        I also loath Van Bommel I would love it if someone break his leg and finish his career, once and for all..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          I'm kinda pulling for Uruguay as well just to add another dramatic chapter to tis exciting knock off stage.
          I also loath Van Bommel I would love it if someone break his leg and finish his career, once and for all..!
          Do u want me to break his leg like I break yours....??!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mra10 View Post
            Do u want me to break his leg like I break yours....??!!!!!!
            Boy, u betta wake up and appologize fast..!
            Must be that time of the month again..! R u on your IPad again..!

Btw
            Wow what a goal by van bronkhorst
            Him, VP & dirk kuyt are the only players I admire in the Dutch side

Comment

when someone is alreadyin the act of going for a bicycle kick, you don't bring your face in the way!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Yes..!!
                Wooooo
                Hoooooooooooooooo
                Forlan
                What a stud..!
                They deserve the win far mor than the lousy Dutch so far in this match

Comment

ok the linesmen in this match are officially CRAP

i just saw 4 calls that were 100% NOT off side

Comment

LOL true^^^

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    when someone is alreadyin the act of going for a bicycle kick, you don't bring your face in the way!

you have to put your neck on the line. the new rules are good but its almost imposible to score over ead kicks. Also i dont understand how an unchalenged overhead kick would be allowed but not a chellenged one.

Comment

Yea..! That was Awesome..!

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                        LOL true^^^
                        you have to put your neck on the line. the new rules are good but its almost imposible to score over ead kicks. Also i dont understand how an unchalenged overhead kick would be allowed but not a chellenged one.
                        I understand that but then take it like a man and dont go out cry for foul!!
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Boy, u betta wake up and appologize fast..!
                          Must be that time of the month again..! R u on your IPad again..!
                          Btw
                          Wow what a goal by van bronkhorst
                          Him, VP & dirk kuyt are the only players I admire in the Dutch side
                          Sir I appologize of what I said and this would never happen again.... and no I am not on my ipad but on my Mac....
                          sigpic

Comment

2-1 Ned.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mra10 View Post
                              Sir I appologize of what I said and this would never happen again.... and no I am not on my ipad but on my Mac....
                              how much does bachelot pay you? Is it more than minimum wage!?

Comment

how much does bachelot pay you? Is it more than minimum wage!?
                                He pay me as mush as I need to live.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X