No announcement yet.

Netherland vs Uruguay- Semi final 20:30 local time 7/6/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was blocking the keepers line of sight and was going for the ball, which being in an off side position would make it offsides.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
      2nd goal wasn't ofside cuz Van Persie didn't touch the ball.
      Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
      Holland deserve to be in the final, Uruguay suck!

The second goal was onside, and even if Van Persie had been in an offside position...Uruguay deserve to have such a call go against them for the way in which they beat Ghana.
      Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      as much as i dont like holland, they were the better team, uruguay is just not good enough to be in the final and if they won, it would've been lame

holland's 2nd goal was ON SIDE to be fair, v.persie didnt touch the ball as i initially thought
      you dont have to touch the ball for it to be offside. It was defintiely offside cos van persie was in an offside position and not only was he possibly blocking the keepers view but more importantly the ball was about a foot away from him meaning he is close enough for it to be considered a dummy even if he didnt move an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome View Post
        #$%@ Netherlands! they're the god of luck.

toam ba in doa kardanet! ina ke raftan final! swear to God if NL becomes champion I'll cry a river. lets pray Germany beats these cheese heads in the final.

PS. I dont understand all the fuss about Ruben. he's the worst ever. just look at the number of chances he ruins.
        I don't understand ? you live in holland but hate them ? if so why you are living there ?

Comment

toam ba in doa kardanet! ina ke raftan final! swear to God if NL becomes champion I'll cry a river. lets pray Germany beats these cheese heads in the final.

PS. I dont understand all the fuss about Ruben. he's the worst ever. just look at the number of chances he ruins.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranianNationalist View Post
            I don't understand ? you live in holland but hate them ? if so why you are living there ?
            its probably becuase of past experiences. For me its difficult do support england when all english people are just over arrogant with their own team and take the piss out of iran. i assume the same happens in holland.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              I understand that but then take it like a man and dont go out cry for foul!!
              The guy has probably broken his jaw because of that. Dari charand migi ha.

Comment

lol age enghad as holland badet miad, basateto vardar boro alman zendegi kon.

some people really piss me off.

With statements like that, you're nothing better than those ****heads kale paniria who have voted for wilders.

Comment

because you're my schatje, i forgive the nonsense you just posted

Btw. Zondag museum plein met zn alle??????

Shade deutchland alles ist vorbeiiiii alles ist vorbeiii laaaaaaa lalalalalaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                    lol age enghad as holland badet miad, basateto vardar boro alman zendegi kon.

some people really piss me off.

With statements like that, you're nothing better than those ****heads kale paniria who have voted for wilders.
                    something you seem not to have learned from west, is minding your own business. it's absolutely none of your business who supports who and why.

Comment

50Toman

Please stop right here. No more jabs at supporters of any other team.(and Vice Versa)

it's absolutely none of any body's business who supports who and why--you don't need to live in Germany or Holland to support them or not to support them

Last edited by leviathan; 07-07-2010, 11:26 AM.

Comment

something you seem not to have learned from west, is minding your business. it's absolutely none of your business who supports who and why.
                        You have the right to support whoever you want. I just dont understand what would make you cry a river if holland wins the world cup, while living in holland. Care to elaborate on that?

Comment

Working...
                        X