No announcement yet.

Netherland vs Uruguay- Semi final 20:30 local time 7/6/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#$%@ Netherlands! they're the god of luck.
    Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Go Uruguay! Hope they teach these arrogant bastards a lesson!
    toam ba in doa kardanet! ina ke raftan final! swear to God if NL becomes champion I'll cry a river. lets pray Germany beats these cheese heads in the final.

PS. I dont understand all the fuss about Ruben. he's the worst ever. just look at the number of chances he ruins.

Comment

Fking puta vbommel
      How the fk ref doesn't book him??
      Common ..!
      Finally

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Fking puta vbommel
        How the fk ref doesn't book him??
        Common ..!
        Finally
        I know
        WTF happen at the end....
        sigpic

Comment

Lucky shitttheads..!
          Can't wait for them to get raped in final

Comment

I see everyone here hates NL simply because of Van Bommel lol

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              how much does bachelot pay you? Is it more than minimum wage!?
              Majaanisham geerooneh..!
              He needs to pay me for the golden oppurtunity..!

Comment

If Holland continues to play like that they'll win the cup.

Comment

I am a fan of a lot of the dutch players so i am happy they made it through (also i dont want to hear uruguays long ass national anthem again), but seriously van bommel has overtaken c ronaldo as player id most like to punch in the face

Comment

good job to holland, i would love to see a Holland vs Germany final, or spain.. I don't mind either.. But I wouldn't want germany though cause I want there to be some color on the screen.. a little darker haired guys.. not 90%+ blue eyed blonde haired whites

Comment

people are hating holland today, cos both of their first 2 goals should have been disallowed, van bomels challenge was worthy of at least a yellow seconds before van bronkhorst and their 2nd goal was offside. Also van persie dived once, robben milked his challenges again as he always does. Van bommel comited his 2nd straight red card offence as he retaliated then pretended he hurt his stomach. But most of all, because they are not playing typical exciting dutch football. there was another incident when the dutch keeper came out of the box and cavani had it in the corner and got fouled by either van persie or bommel and the advantage was given buit then no yellow card.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                        people are hating holland today, cos both of their first 2 goals should have been disallowed, van bomels challenge was worthy of at least a yellow seconds before van bronkhorst and their 2nd goal was offside. Also van persie dived once, robben milked his challenges again as he always does. Van bommel comited his 2nd straight red card offence as he retaliated then pretended he hurt his stomach. But most of all, because they are not playing typical exciting dutch football. there was another incident when the dutch keeper came out of the box and cavani had it in the corner and got fouled by either van persie or bommel and the advantage was given buit then no yellow card.
                        2nd goal wasn't ofside cuz Van Persie didn't touch the ball.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                        CITY

Comment

Holland deserve to be in the final, Uruguay suck!

The second goal was onside, and even if Van Persie had been in an offside position...Uruguay deserve to have such a call go against them for the way in which they beat Ghana.

Comment

as much as i dont like holland, they were the better team, uruguay is just not good enough to be in the final and if they won, it would've been lame

holland's 2nd goal was ON SIDE to be fair, v.persie didnt touch the ball as i initially thought

Comment

HOELAND!!!
                              no but seriously they played niiice, disappointing defending though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                                2nd goal wasn't ofside cuz Van Persie didn't touch the ball.
                                but the goalie kept his position because he thought he was going to hit it, which means he was involved in the play, which means he was offside

Comment

Working...
                                X