Can the Dutch do it this time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw.

I agree that the Dutch are playing a conservative style of football. But i think that that would get them the world cup. Over the years they have been famous for their game, but that hasn't got them any trophies.

Germany and Italy have always played boring football, but have won 8 world cups.

Comment

NO

a ****ing homo like van bommel doesn't deserve to win the wc

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
        Btw.

I agree that the Dutch are playing a conservative style of football. But i think that that would get them the world cup. Over the years they have been famous for their game, but that hasn't got them any trophies.

Germany and Italy have always played boring football, but have won 8 world cups.
        becasue the dutch have finally learnt to play german football!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          becasue the dutch have finally learnt to play german football!
          True, and the germans have learned to play dutch football.

So i hope the dutch take the throphy back to Amsterdam this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
            True, and the germans have learned to play dutch football. So i hope the dutch take the throphy back to Amsterdam this time.
            hence the thread -> I am scared!
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

The short answer...

NO fking Way..!

Comment

seriously I dont see NL winning the WC nor do they deserve it.

NL came up because except Brazil (who was quite dominant in the 1st half, and dutch scores were pure luck resulting from Brazil giving up and not their own teamwork or talent etc) they had no serious challenge. whereas Germany beat Eng and Arg heavily and I must say as Persianbruin said it all their scores had resulted from outstanding teamwork and excellent opportunity creation.

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome View Post
                  seriously I dont see NL winning the WC nor do they deserve it.

NL came up because except Brazil (who was quite dominant in the 1st half, and dutch scores were pure luck resulting from Brazil giving up and not their own teamwork or talent etc) they had no serious challenge. whereas Germany beat Eng and Arg heavily and I must say as Persianbruin said it all their scores had resulted from outstanding teamwork and excellent opportunity creation.
                  deserve has nothing to do with it! No matter who makes it out of today's game. Holland should be the favorites

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    deserve has nothing to do with it! No matter who makes it out of today's game.Holland should be the favorites
                    How u figure that..?
                    Epitome was totally correct on her acessment of the Dutch ..!
                    The only way they will be considered favorite is if their opponent loose many key figures today to suspension..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      How u figure that..?
                      Epitome was totally correct on her acessment of the Dutch ..!
                      The only way they will be considered favorite is if their opponent loose many key figures today to suspension..!
                      I don't let bias blind my sight!

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome
                        chio bikhial sham? and where in my post was I biased?
                        I am not saying you are biased. I am saying Bachelot is biased (he loves spain )

Comment

not losing 24 matches in a row is no accident. Winning 8+6 (qualifying+WC) is no easy task either. They sure deserve it Van Persie, Van Bommel, Kuyt, Robbin and Sneijder are all world class players. On the other hand Spain has so many world class players of their own. This match up promises to be one of the finest. Mind you neither one has ever won the trophy and you can bet on the fact that neither side is going to lose this match easily.

However I think Spain will win it. The Dutch would have had a better chance against the Germans.
                          مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Working...
                          X