Asia's Wayne Rooney signed by....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia's Wayne Rooney signed by....

german second division team VfL Bochum (former hashemian club)

North Korean striker Jong Tae-se has signed a two-year-contract. He should replace Hashemian and Klimowicz.....

great, a North Korean goes to Germany but Iranians become less important on the market.....

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...-Bochumer.html (german)
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Isnt he the crazy dude who chose Nkorea over S.Korea and Japan to live in that shithole? if he is the one I couldnt care less.

Comment

i think he has never been to n korea in his life but has livd in japan raised by north koreans in a north korean village in japan if that makes sence.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        Isnt he the crazy dude who chose Nkorea over S.Korea and Japan to live in that shithole? if he is the one I couldnt care less.
        So you would call Zandi crazy? If north Korea is shithole compared to S.Korea then what is Iran compared to germany?
        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

asian wayne rooney? you mean he choked in the world cup too?
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

oh wow. no wonder he can go to bochum
            cuz he's not really really north korean?

Comment

asian wayne rooney? i thought u were talkin about HONDA the japanese player...hes supposed to get a deal with a big team

Comment

I dont know about this guy but
                Honda is the best Asian player by a MILE!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I like this kid.

So many haters on these boards thrashing talking him.

Good for him and good for Asian football.

Comment

i thought n.koreans are not allowed to leave there country.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      asian wayne rooney? you mean he choked in the world cup too?
                      He wasn't really considered as Asian Wayne Rooney. It was N.Korean's Wayne Rooney..

and erm, he didn't choke in the World Cup. He was involved in the first goal vs Brazil, and caused brazil all sorts of problems. Even after the game, Lucio shaked his hand, and he knew he had a torrid game. He gave up so much and worked his socks off.

The games vs Portugal and Ivory Coast were abit tough for him, but N.Korea were involved in a 'GROUP OF DEATH' , and they can be happy with what they achieved (0 points, but good effort vs Brazil, and decent 1st half performance vs Portugal)

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                      i thought n.koreans are not allowed to leave there country.
                      If it's for work purpose, but still serving their country, then it is permissable (such as footballers or other sports activites).
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        asian wayne rooney? i thought u were talkin about HONDA the japanese player...hes supposed to get a deal with a big team
                        i think he alrady plays for a big team in cl, CSKA Moscow

EDIT: wenger praised him as player of the tornament a while back.

Comment

The only Asians who stood out for me this WC were park choo young & Honda..! I don't remember this dude doing much, not that the poor lad had a slightest chance playing in 1-9-1 NK system..!lol
                          Isn't Bochum in second division now anyhow??
                          Still that's good sign for the NK football..!

Comment

Working...
                          X