The Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Final

Although no world cup is a world cup without Iran but it should be said that

the final of this edition is the clash of vital football with result-seeking

football. Holland, Germany and Uruguay have all played attractive and

beautiful football whereas Spain has demonstrated conservative football and

football has proven in the past that nice exciting football is not neccesarily

always the winner.

In this edition's final, here are facts :

Holland has been finalist twice in the past, Spain has never reached the final

in the past.

Holland has won all of it's games and with good results and great

performance. Spain lost it's first game to Switzerland and has reached the

final with not such good results and performance.

It should be seen what will be the rule of Football this time?

wrong forum; thread already made

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Spain has played the most attractive football and always dominated the opponent.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

in my opinion holland didn't show great performances. they played well but not great or spectacular.

neither did spain ... but somehow they managed to be at the top of the game against germany.

tomorrow's game will be decided by the lack of quality in holland's defense. i don't think holland's defense is on a top level at all.

Comment

although big font is sometimes easier to read, its not true in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
            Holland has won all of it's games and with good results and great
            performance.
            Are we talking about the world cup 2010??? and if so did you really watch????
            coz buddy even the Dutch themselves say that they played boring/bad football and that they were lucky on more than just one occasion.

I really don't get where this is coming from. Good results??? a very luck 1-0 against Japan, the 2-1 against Slovakia, the the 2-1 against Brazil and the 3-2 against Uruguay were all lucky wins which could've been losses too! (and I'm not even talking about the own goals and 1 in a million shots they scored or the fact that the opposition seemed to make a game of shooting straight at the Dutch keeper).

I really don't get it!!

Saying that Spain plays conservative!!??? They play daring with 30-40 meters distance between them and their keeper. Just the fact that they were not as lucky as Holland with the results and the fact that Torres missed chances a blind handicapped female handballer would score doesn't mean they are conservative.

Comment

wrong forum.....

Comment

even edgar davids said tonight i hope holland continue playing bad but win.

Comment

Working...
                X