Joe Cole joins Liverpool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Cole joins Liverpool.

I think this is a great signing for Liverpool. On his day, he's a match-winner, and can also play on the wings or in the hole behind Torres.
    GUTTED that we didn't get him, don't care how much his wage was.

so basically chelsea lost cole and got benayoun
    and liverpool gained cole and lost benayoun

Chelsea paid 5 million and liverpool got the better player. It's pretty obvious which team won that deal.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Fuking Havit Joe Coleeeeeee!!!

Bow Down To Sir Roy Hodgson

J.cole Mascherano Gerrard Maxi

What A Midfield!!!

Comment

Yossi was on 75K a week, Cole on 90K a week, so the wage bill doesn't go up by much.

next up is signing a decent LEFT BACK..and a back up Striker.

and if/when Masch leaves, a replacement with the money.

hopefully Broughton was right and the club will be sold by the end of August so we can address off the pitch issues too (debt, new stadium)

come on....sale of the club next please

if our new medical staff manages to keep Cole, Aqua and Torres fit for a long time, we'll have a good season.

come on broughton, sale of the club next...sick of paying 110,000 pounds a week for fuking interest

Comment

roy hodgson is godly!!!! bow down boys, we're gearing up a decent squad

haha we let go of benny and get 5mil and get cole on free transfer wohooo

Comment

i swear to god abromovich is retarded

Comment

nothing to do wid abramovic u donought its cole and ancelloti decision end of the day duhh

plus france prospect REMY is joining upfront and so is Konchesky so we need jst 1 mre left back doneeeee

CHAMPIONS
            LIVERPOOL
            MAN CITY
            MAN UTD
            CHELSEA

TOP 4 watchhhh

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              nothing to do wid abramovic u donought its cole and ancelloti decision end of the day duhh
              plus france prospect REMY is joining upfront and so is Konchesky so we need jst 1 mre left back doneeeee
              CHAMPIONS
              LIVERPOOL
              MAN CITY
              MAN UTD
              CHELSEA
              TOP 4 watchhhh
              let's not go overboard
              Chelsea and Man United still have more chance than anyone else for the title, City still have a average defense so I don't Acount them as contenders, and Arsenal still dont have a decent keeper

chances of winning the PL title:
              Chelsea 55%
              Man United 30%
              Man City 7%
              Arsenal 5%
              Liverpool 2%
              Spurs 1%

that's my opinion anyways.

I don't think we have a chance @ the title because we still need more depth in the squad...I

but I think we should be able to get a CL spot (top 4 finish) and win a domestic/EL cup.

I will declare my expectations after the transfer window is closed
              -----------------------------------------

I think Spurs will struggle this season because they are not used to CL football and extra games played.S

first week of the season

Man City vs Spurs
              Liverpool vs Arsenal

tasty fixtures

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                CHAMPIONS
                LIVERPOOL
                MAN CITY
                MAN UTD
                CHELSEA
                TOP 4 watchhhh
                we cant make predictions till the transfer window is closed

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                  i swear to god abromovich is retarded
                  he is jewish, benayoun is an israeli.do u see any connection there?
                  Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

^could u imagine how long the bargaining for a contract went between those two?

Comment

cleary joe cole is not interested in winning the title again (already won it 3 times).

Liverpool fans, don't get too happy. You replaced one player with another, with Joe Cole having slight injury problems.. your squad is not getting stronger by any means yet,unless you get few more signngs..
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

cole didn't sign a new contract with chelsea because he wanted more money right? seems like liverpool replaced a jew with a jew lol

Comment

Originally posted by toofan View Post
                          he is jewish, benayoun is an israeli.do u see any connection there?
                          yeh i was thinking that. Tal ben haim, jiri jarosik, ben sahar.. two things they have in common... 1. they're either russian or israeli, 2.they're shite.

Comment

Hossein baba....it already looks better than last season

Cole > Benayoun

Jovanovic > Riera

not to mention I doubt we'll get any unluckier with injuries like last season...and Gerrard officially commit his future today, and Torres will do the same in a week time

once a rent-boy, joey cole
                            no nooooooooooooooo
                            no nooooooooooooooo

he'd rather europa league than be a spur
                            he'd rather europa league than be a gunner
                            joooooooooooooooey cooooooooooooole

Comment

edit: Danny Wilson signs for Liverpool

18 year old Scott, already a first team member of Rangers, has played in CL and been tauted as the next captain of Scotland national team. won SPL young player of the year award @ 17 last year

ball playing left footed CB who can play LB. (he will be our 2nd choice LB).....the first choice LB will be bought soon too

Comment

Working...
                              X