Question about getting football tickets in Spain and England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about getting football tickets in Spain and England

im going to spain and england in august and was wondering if the schedules for la liga and epl are out yet ???

whats the best way to get tickets for games?

thanx

premierleague.com or the website of the home team

Comment

ya i did check those sites but i dont think they're on sale for new season, i've searched up and down their sites but cant find a place to actually put an order for a ticket

Comment

i am heading out to london in August 27th, i will be going to the Arsenal V Bolton, me and my mates had to become Arsenal Red members to get a better chance of getting tickets as they rarely sell tix to the public.

Arsenal v Bolton tickets come out on the 5th of August

But for example this is how the process works, Arsenal v Blackpool which is on the 21st of August, Tickets will go on sale to Silver Members and Junior Gunners on Tuesday 20th July 2010 at 10am. Remaining tickets will go on sale to Red Members on Thursday 22nd July 2010 at 10am, so all unsold tix will be sold to public

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
          i am heading out to london in August 27th, i will be going to the Arsenal V Bolton, me and my mates had to become Arsenal Red members to get a better chance of getting tickets as they rarely sell tix to the public.

But for example this is how the process works, Arsenal v Blackpool which is on the 21st of August, Tickets will go on sale to Silver Members and Junior Gunners on Tuesday 20th July 2010 at 10am. Remaining tickets will go on sale to Red Members on Thursday 22nd July 2010 at 10am, so all unsold tix will be sold to public

damn well if its like that its nearly impossible, how can i get on any of these memberships? do u have to be like a regular or something?

Comment

I hope it's better set up in Spain for getting some tickets..! I was planning to go to a Madrid & OSA game..!
            I remember I was in London a few years back & was looking to buy any EPL ticks and it was nearly impossible w/o dropping something like $250 pounds in black-market ..! To which I was like fuuuunk that..! I certainly wasn't that eager to see a game even if it was a CL playoff game..! No wonder they got more than a handful of teams in London, there r a ton of suckers droppin big money .!

Comment

http://www.madrid-tickets.net/match.php?match=379

Comment

http://www.madrid-football-tickets.c...sasuna_tickets

http://www.spainticketbureau.com/en/...81/Evento.aspx

spain doesnt have those supporter groups so getting tickets is easier

Comment

Yep,the fixtures are out. EPL starts mid-august.

I'm not sure about Spain, but I will explain how EPL tickets work..

The only way you can get tickets are:

1) Be a member of a club. You pay monthly, and literally could go to every home game, and few away games.. The more games you go, the more points you get..The higher the points, the higher quality games you can go to (Cup games for example)

2) If your friend is a season ticket holder(member). These people can get 3-4 tickets per match.

3) If the game is on Generel Sale . This means you don't have to be a member or anything. Anyone can go. It would be on the website of the team,it says 'tickets General sale'.

My advice is that, number 2 is best option, because 1) is diffiult as your only here for August and 3) hardly no games will be on General Sale,unless its smaller clubs.

If you don't have any mates, I do. I have an Arsenal fan who goes to every Arsenal game, and if you need any question, let me know.

Hope that helped.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    Yep,the fixtures are out. EPL starts mid-august.
                    I'm not sure about Spain, but I will explain how EPL tickets work..
                    The only way you can get tickets are:
                    1) Be a member of a club. You pay monthly, and literally could go to every home game, and few away games.. The more games you go, the more points you get..The higher the points, the higher quality games you can go to (Cup games for example)
                    2) If your friend is a season ticket holder(member). These people can get 3-4 tickets per match.
                    3) If the game is on Generel Sale . This means you don't have to be a member or anything. Anyone can go. It would be on the website of the team,it says 'tickets General sale'.
                    My advice is that, number 2 is best option, because 1) is diffiult as your only here for August and 3) hardly no games will be on General Sale,unless its smaller clubs.
                    If you don't have any mates, I do. I have an Arsenal fan who goes to every Arsenal game, and if you need any question, let me know.
                    Hope that helped.

cool good looking out...i'd like arsenal games but problem is im there aug. 23-27 which is weekday, if u can see if there are any games on those days, that would be great

Comment

Hmm.. I'm afraid in the date your staying in, there's only one game, and thats City-Liverpool..

sorry
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Its semi impossible to get tickets for 5-6 clubs, if you want to watch a prem game for sure you can get some on the same day in: wigan, bolton, blackburn, wolves as these clubs never fill their stadiums & want more fans.

In the north east I know that sunderland has a 2500 tickets for sale every game plus any free seats will go too.

In newcastle we have the 7th tear that you can get tickets for but I hate them as you are a mile high & players look like ants from there.

If you are in london the try fulham & west ham, they'll be easier to get tickets for than arsenal & chelsea.
                        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          ya i did check those sites but i dont think they're on sale for new season, i've searched up and down their sites but cant find a place to actually put an order for a ticket
                          to see the fixtures/shedules you can just google but if you want to buy tickets you have to go to the offical website of the football club and buy from there.

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post

for clubs like chelsea and arsenal where demand is high usualy they give memberships so not any random goes. for arsenal, you pay 40pounds for one year red membership and then once you have that you can buy average to crap seats for home games but you have to make sure you buy them in the first minute they come on sale. but liverpool fc is a big team which yuo can just buy from the internet with no membership cos their demand is not as high. just go to the OFFICIAL liverpool football club website.

edit- useful links

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...es/default.stm

http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets

http://www.arsenal.com/membership/ne...p-/-contact-us

as i said, go to official site of any football club and they will have a ticket section, navigate arond for their rules etc.

ps, the arsenal info i gave was old, maybe the memebrship price has changed, but aparently in the last 10years or so no onewithout a red membership has ever got a premiership ticket cos they sell first tio gold memebrs then silver then etc.

Comment

try stubhub

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                              try stubhub

thanx for the suggestion but thats only for US and canada...they dont do europe

Comment

Working...
                              X