EPL fantasy league: 2010-11 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPL fantasy league: 2010-11 edition

Here's our league for the 2010-2011 season...you all have a couple of weeks at least I think.

Roy was our league's last year champ, by a huge margin too! So let's see if we can challenge him this time around.

PersianFootball.com league and Code to join this league: 603967-142153
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

joined.

Comment

How do we actually join ??

Comment

^premierleague.com

and last year i stopped caring around christmas

Comment

lets do it properly

GET THE WHOLE OF PFDC TO JOIN ASAP

Comment

^ I say a league of 20 is good enough, and I doubt we get more anyways..everyone of course is welcomed to join.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

haha who called themselves brian badonde FC ?!!

I Picked such a shit name.

Comment

the champ is back

I'm back, I've changed the name of my team to persian geordies III as I had the name in my 1st two seasons then changed to Doon Toon last year.

I hope the guys hang on till the end, it only takes 1 minute to do a sub (1nce a week!). Let's hope you can make it harder for me this time.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

haha some creative names we got out there LOL

I am still Green United and finished 3rd last season,,,this year hoping to bring Roy down
                  sigpic

Comment

hey guys, how do I join this fantasy league?

Comment

go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and enter make your team, then use the code in the original post to enter the league.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and enter make your team, then use the code in the original post to enter the league.

thx buddy

Comment

lol this is kinda sad. even my school grade's fantasy league has more people than PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            lol this is kinda sad. even my school grade's fantasy league has more people than PFDC
                            he he, same here. I think what we have here is a classic case of talking shit all the time but when it comes to actually putting their money where their mouth is they chicken out.
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

4 once i agree wid roy

Comment

Working...
                              X