• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea soccer coach fears for his life

http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer...s-for-his-life

what they just got back?

Comment

this is crazy! I sympathize for the players and coaching staff, but what a great AFC representative lol not even the finest technicians in North Korea could edit out how horribly they did
      Go Cows!

Comment

their performances were anything but humiliating given their resources and the passion they showed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
          their performances were anything but humiliating given their resources and the passion they showed.
          Totally agree. I have nothing but admiration for them. Who would have thought that they will qualify over us & Saudi? Then that game v Brazil was just pure heart & passion.
          As for the Portugal game 5 of the goals were freaks! Even the last game they weren't that bad, it was a hard group guys. You have top teams & top players from the best leagues in europe vs players who go to training on bicycles & do like 1000 posh ups if they show up late n shit.
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

poor guys

i feel so bad for north koreans...poor players and coaches worked their ass off just to get this treatment

Comment

Well in all honesty, he should'nt have lost those games. He knew Kim Jong-il was gonna give him a cavity check the hard way if he didnt win. Its his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                poor guys

i feel so bad for north koreans...poor players and coaches worked their ass off just to get this treatment
                yea i agree with both of you ..!! this is total BS if true..!!
                but there a lot of negative, nonsense media attacks against the NKorean regime spread about..!! ESPN was also reporting that their fans at world cup were not NKreans but a bunch paid chinese actors..!!

Comment

to be perfectly honest with you, i was under the false impression that they would get seriously punished like whipped or tortured or something stupid and not just sent to the coal mines. Guess i was brainwashed with false assumptions.

I hope nothing happens to him though.

Comment

Working...
                  X