Clear All

Barcelona vs K-League

http://www.mangaplustv.us.tt/

Edit: 1-0 to K League it seems O.o

1-1 goal by ibrahimovic!

Comment

Final Score: 5-2 to Barca!!

Comment

Quite a boring match. Got to catch the last 30 min of the game.
        Positive note: Soriano was very impressive

Comment

no need for nnew thread

Comment

the koreans were apparently angry at the attitude of Messi and Pep not being too excited about this tour.
            Who can blame them?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              the koreans were apparently angry at the attitude of Messi and Pep not being too excited about this tour.
              Who can blame them?
              UMMMM they are getting paid a stack load of money, so maybe they should act a little more professional

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                UMMMM they are getting paid a stack load of money, so maybe they should act a little more professional
                Messi's job is to score goals and Pep's is to make sure his team is performing. I would say you can't get much more professional than Messi or Pep.
                VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                  Messi's job is to score goals and Pep's is to make sure his team is performing. I would say you can't get much more professional than Messi or Pep.
                  I think he means professional attitude.
                  I know they are tired etc. but to show some respect to all the korean fans that flocked to see them when they arrived, they should at least try and look excited.

just read this.
                  http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/...8totalBarca%29
                  oh the link seems gone or I cant find it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I was at the Inter-PAO game in Toronto a few days ago, and just like this case it didn't seem like they were too enthusiastic..but oh well, I got to talk to Milito, Stankovic, Materazzi, Govou, Karagounis and Chivu..they must have been tired from the flight

speaking of league all-stars..anyone see the drubbing Man U did on the Irish XI
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                      I was at the Inter-PAO game in Toronto a few days ago, and just like this case it didn't seem like they were too enthusiastic..but oh well, I got to talk to Milito, Stankovic, Materazzi, Govou, Karagounis and Chivu..they must have been tired from the flight
                      speaking of league all-stars..anyone see the drubbing Man U did on the Irish XI
                      i saw it on livescore. 7-1 i think. but what do u expect from a shitty league?

my moneys on united's youngsters to beat chelsea in the community shield even though they lost to the wizards. chelsea has had a bad pre season because theyve been underestimating german teams. their manager even said theyre not rdy for the start of the season

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                      X