No announcement yet.

*Official NBA Playoffs Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enought NBA fans in these forums... Anyways how bout them Kings keeping up with the Spurs without "Mr.Cheapshot" Artest serving a one game suspension! 82-82 end of 3rd.

And I think Mike Dunleavy should have gotten coach of the year, especially now that he is up 2-0 in the damn playoffs! Clippers and playoffs used to not even be in the same sentence until this year! sheeeesh, they need to give credit where its due!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      Not enought NBA fans in these forums... Anyways how bout them Kings keeping up with the Spurs without "Mr.Cheapshot" Artest serving a one game suspension! 82-82 end of 3rd.
      And I think Mike Dunleavy should have gotten coach of the year, especially now that he is up 2-0 in the damn playoffs! Clippers and playoffs used to not even be in the same sentence until this year! sheeeesh, they need to give credit where its due!
      Those Kings should have won the game. Such a stupid defensive play by the Kings at the end of the 4th quarter to leave a shooter free. Although I gotta say, Duncan's screen was defenately illegal but of course the officials wouldn't blow the wissle on it.

Comment

End of third quarter

DETROIT PISTONS 92-75 Bucks

Hell yea, the Pistons are too good. Were going to sweep the Bucks for sure.

Other scores:

Dalas 56-43 Memphis

Phoenix vs. Lakers 10:30 Eastern
        This will be a very interesting and good game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovardeh3460
          Those Kings should have won the game. Such a stupid defensive play by the Kings at the end of the 4th quarter to leave a shooter free. Although I gotta say, Duncan's screen was defenately illegal but of course the officials wouldn't blow the wissle on it.
          Haha yeah man im not a Kings fan but I really feel for them...what a disappointing loss, they shouldve had that! What a lucky three pointer that shouldnt of went in, but very impressive for them to play like that without one of there best players in Artest.

And im also disappointed every game in the playoffs so far has been so predictable and all the favorite teams are winning ...with the acception of the Pacers.

Comment

Mojo how come the Pistons game is not televized? anyways did they win, Im sure they did...dominating bastards!

Comment

Mojo how come the Pistons game is not televized? anyways did they win, Im sure they did...dominating bastards!
              Im not sure why they did not televise, but its propably because they knew Detroit was going to blow them out.

The Final score was: Pistons 109-98 Bucks

Does anyone else hear SWEEP or is it just me?

Also, the Mavericks versed Memphis tooday and the final score was 94-79 for Dallas.
              This means that Mavericks have taken a 2 game lead in the best out of seven series.

Comment

Holy shit the Lakers beat the Suns! series tied 1-1

Comment

Wow it seems that Nash will win his second straight MVP award this season! Apparently word got out from an insider that he will win and he was even shocked himself...however the official announcement is in a week or two. Reported by Arizona Republic Newspaper.

Should have been James or Bryant if you ask me...

Comment

My honest opinion is that it should be iverson every year, because he is really more VALUABLE to his team than anyone else in the NBA.

But i do think nash deserves it this year, but i didnt want him to win because he really didnt deserve it at all last year.

Comment

Wow it seems that Nash will win his second straight MVP award this season! Apparently word got out from an insider that he will win and he was even shocked himself...however the official announcement is in a week or two. Reported by Arizona Republic Newspaper.
                      Should have been James or Bryant if you ask me...
                      WOW, Nash winning his second straight MVP!

Even though Nash has been playing even better than last year without amare stoudamaire, i would never have thought that they would give him his second straight MVP when you have Lebron and Kobe playing like how they did this season.

Btw Amir, do you know if this is the first time that a player will win 2 straight MVP'S?

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
                        My honest opinion is that it should be iverson every year, because he is really more VALUABLE to his team than anyone else in the NBA.
                        Lets not start that again...

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                          WOW, Nash winning his second straight MVP!
                          Even though Nash has been playing even better than last year without amare stoudamaire, i would never have thought that they would give him his second straight MVP when you have Lebron and Kobe playing like how they did this season.
                          Btw Amir, do you know if this is the first time that a player will win 2 straight MVP'S?
                          Actually I am almost certain that its not but I'll double check...but Im sure MJ has done it before! I mean what hasnt the guy done.

Comment

Duncan was the last player to win it consecutively in 2002 and 2003, before him was Jordan in 1991 and 1992, Malone almost did it when he won 1997 and 1999.

Duncan is the seventh player to win the award in consecutive seasons, joining Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Moses Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell. And it appears Nash of all people will be the eighth!

Comment

Duncan was the last player to win it consecutively in 2002 and 2003, before him was Jordan in 1991 and 1992, Malone almost did it when he won 1997 and 1999.

Duncan is the seventh player to win the award in consecutive seasons, joining Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Moses Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell. And it appears Nash of all people will be the eighth!
                              Steve Nash DOES NOT deserve to have his named mentioned among those greats

Comment

Holy shit the Lakers beat the Suns! series tied 1-1
                                Yea, the Lakers are playing really good. I predict this series to be the only one that might have a upset.

Scores from Today:

Indiana 86-78 New Jersey
                                7:32 left in the 4th quarter

Even though the pacers are winning this game, I think that this series will be a dog fight till Game 7!

Chicago 65-56 Miami
                                6:23 left in the third quarter

Chicago will propably win this game but Miami have already won 2 games and they have home advantage so i predict Miami winning this series in 6 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X