• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIBA World Championship 2010 Aug 28 - Sept 12 OFFICIAL Thread

Please Continue here and not in the 2009 Asian Championships thread

whens the next game?

EDIT - i found a link http://forums.interbasket.net/f22/ir...am-2010-12323/

seems to be only 2 more friendlies in lithuania and then the tournament. To me, it doesnt seem like they prepared well this time around, unless there are other friendlies planned. Haddadi didnt even get a chance to play until the last game so i hope they can come together for the big stage.

one good news is, arsalan kazemi is doing great, hopefully he'll catch some NBA eyes

Comment

idk arsalan kazemi just posted on his facebook that he has arrived in iran
      so i dont think we have any games scheduled

Comment

ya that could be a quick break, they were in turkey which is only an hour or so from tehran

Comment

well done agha soon its time for iran to win the world cup and shock the world with haddadi as top scorer

Comment

^ imagine that happens

Comment

This tournament has no superstars cuz their all resting to go for nba championship so this would be the tournament to make it to the next round but after the showing in friendlies i dont believe we can but deep down theirs always hope.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                This tournament has no superstars cuz their all resting to go for nba championship so this would be the tournament to make it to the next round but after the showing in friendlies i dont believe we can but deep down theirs always hope.
                yeah I guess chris bosh and dwade really needed the rest after their long playoff runs. Lebron must be really tired too getting to the conf. semifinals takes a lot of energy.

Unless you played for the lakers or celtics and you are over 30 years old, there is no excuse.

Btw, Durant is a legit superstar. He is just a true pro who keeps it in the DL.
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  yeah I guess chris bosh and dwade really needed the rest after their long playoff runs. Lebron must be really tired too getting to the conf. semifinals takes a lot of energy.
                  Unless you played for the lakers or celtics and you are over 30 years old, there is no excuse.
                  Btw, Durant is a legit superstar. He is just a true pro who keeps it in the DL.
                  Durant is top 5-6 players in the nba but just like lebron he gets almost every play around him. still i dot think usa can win the championship with only one kind of superstar

Comment

I know one can dream, but I hope Iran pulls and upset against the US.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      I know one can dream, but I hope Iran pulls and upset against the US.
                      That would literally be one of the biggest upsets in sports history.

Comment

I heard Iran has a friendly match against Turkey, anyone confirm this?
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

^already happened and we got shat on

Comment

Tournament Starts Tomorrow

Comment

^is nikkah bahrami in or did he really quit?

Comment

Working...
                              X