No announcement yet.

FIBA World Championship 2010 Aug 28 - Sept 12 OFFICIAL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing better now.. its tied. This would be a HUGE win for us. Long way to go though

Comment

I'm very disapointed with Hadaddi. He needs to step his game up.

Comment

haddadi needs to take charge of the game, damn kamrani holds the ball too long or his passes are way too strong it ends up a turn over

Comment

why on earth DAVOODI got chosen for this team is beyond me....he is useless, i have not seen him do anything good all these games....a friend of mine told me while ago there is politics in our basketball team and there are actually players better who dont get a chance, its fukkin sad

Comment

I don't know why the F***ing coach doesn't play oshin in this game.

Comment

anyone got a link pls?

Comment

You know what sucks, we could have won this game. We had enough time on the clock to shoot threes and set up decent play, but our coach is just braindead.
                AlsoI like this hassanzadeh kid, why didn't he play earlier ?

Comment

THE COACH NEEDS TO BE SHOT!!!!

we coulda won this game....WTF...im so pissed...we were so close and these fools are taking their time running the clock, instead of taking shots, a 3, something...god dammit...even at the end they coulda fouled to stop the clock...this is ridiculous

Comment

davari and davoodi suck balls!

instead of them players like hassanzadeh, fanahpar or whatever his name is, sahakian, nabipour, kardoost shoulda played.....

what the hell...kardoost was doing decent i think he was even in double figures then he disappeared. JOKE!

Comment

im pretty sure sahakian is injured

Comment

Obv our dumb coach was pulling for slovenia to win,no time out no call for a full court press, slovenia couldnt even score at the end, they were very lucky that we bowed out.

We just lost to ourselfs as usual. But we will slowly improve, next tournament should be better, we did what we needed to do in this tournament, and that was to build character.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                          I don't know why the F***ing coach doesn't play oshin in this game.
                          did you watch the game vs. tunisia? oshin got injured and is out 2 weeks

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          davari and davoodi suck balls!

instead of them players like hassanzadeh, fanahpar or whatever his name is, sahakian, nabipour, kardoost shoulda played.....

what the hell...kardoost was doing decent i think he was even in double figures then he disappeared. JOKE!
                          davoodi had a bad start to the tourny, but his defense is by FAR better than the other guards on this team. the way he played defense today and yesterday was enough of a reason to keep him on since our defense is awful.i was really impressed with the way he played defense on the USA guards (rose and westbrook especially).
                          with the exception of davarpanah, the rest of the players you just listed are bigs, whereas davari and davoodi are guards so i don't see how you could just "replace" those 2 players with any of the guys you listed.
                          plus i wouldn't play hassanzadeh. the kid is too raw and too inexperienced to play with these guys.
                          overall i was impressed with this team. they played a lot better than i anticipated and the most important thing is they were able to compete in each game, which i think is the most important thing for a team like this without so many of their starters (afagh, nikkhah and eventually sahakian).

Comment

with afagh and bahrami injured, i think we did really well (especially compared to the olympics in 08). we were blown out in pretty much every game that year. i hope someone from america can come and coach these iranians so that we get some more defensive (and offensive) iq. if we continue to develop, we should be getting 2-3 wins in the next tourney hopefully

Comment

what i dont understand is why we have all these guards that cant even shoot jump shots or drive to the basket, most of the game our team is hanging outside the 3 point line....thats totally euro style game, we need an american coach that can make us more aggressive and utilize our bigger players

i was soooo pissed at the end where we didnt take shots and just wasted the clock

Comment

just saw highlights, what a dunk by kazemian

Comment

Working...
                                X