FIBA World Championship 2010 Aug 28 - Sept 12 OFFICIAL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persiantiger View Post
    Guys what time and channel on American media will be televising the game? I have been trying to find it I thought the game would be 9:00Pacific Standard Time, but I can't find it. The NBA channel is going to show France v Canada.
    Someone here siad if this would be the biggest upset if Iran beat the USA. Well it might but this is not USA's best squad at all. In fact outside of an A lister Kevin Durant and rising star Derek Rose, the team is ordinary. Guysy like Rudy Gay, Lamar Odom(as much as I love him he is a Laker), and Kevin Love(Sorry PersianBruin) those guys are all average NBA players. For christ sakes they have Chuncy Billups who is no where near his prime years.
    Nobody expected K love to be a superstar in the NBA but he is a SOLID starter and he is already one of the best rebounders in the league. He might be the best offensive rebounder already and he has range. The only other guy besides Durant was him in the Iran game that kept his cool and played smart. He has a hell of bball IQ (ucla baby! ) and one day will be a starter for a championship team
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I am getting goosebumps over the thought of Arsalan and the NBA! I think staying at rice for the entire 4 years could make him a late first early 2nd round pick
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        I am getting goosebumps over the thought of Arsalan and the NBA! I think staying at rice for the entire 4 years could make him a late first early 2nd round pick
        I'm thinkin towards the end of the first round.. I think he should enter the draft in 2012 (so after his junior year)

Comment

His parents are Iranian. They won't be happy if he drops out of school for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            His parents are Iranian. They won't be happy if he drops out of school for the draft.
            i think they rather have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
            X