Swedish national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish national team

So i was watching the sweden - scotland game expecting like always that sweden would play worthless boring fotboll like they always do like our own team melli but god damn they have changed. the new coach kicked out most of the odlies in with young players and look how good they played. i cant understand how he turned around the team from playing such a bad and boring football to THIS!

i belive sweden will make to the european championship and maybe win it with this team!

JUST LOOK!

erik hamren is my nigga. we're gonna rape now with the youngsters! heja sverige!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

As long as Ola Toivonen is doing good, I'm fine with it..

Comment

Sweden has always had a strong team.

Comment

No one cares for this horrible team besides the Swedes themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            And vise-versa, no one cares about Iran's football team, or even Iran's green protests besides us Iranians ourselves...

Fvcking grow up...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              As long as Ola Toivonen is doing good, I'm fine with it..

he is strongly linked with us, even by Sky Sport.
              from the few games I've seen of him, he'd be a decent back up for Torres and can play as support striker as well

Comment

He maybe linked to you guys, but there's no way PSV will let him go for 5 mln pounds.. Maybe if they offer that money plus Torres, we'll think about it.
                And FYI he's more a number 10 than a number 9.., he only played striker for some months, because PSV was in terrible need of a decent striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  He maybe linked to you guys, but there's no way PSV will let him go for 5 mln pounds.. Maybe if they offer that money plus Torres, we'll think about it.
                  And FYI he's more a number 10 than a number 9.., he only played striker for some months, because PSV was in terrible need of a decent striker.

latest update:
                  PSV have rejected 5M approach, now Roy has added another 3M. 8M total according to the latest rumour, apparently, he wants the move.

Roy saw him on wednesday, Sammy Lee saw him on saturday when he scored a hattrick.

guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

maybe a straight Swap with Babel

Comment

accorindg to swedish news they have offerd 130 million swedish kroners thats like 11 million pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      this !

Comment

Working...
                      X