Greece v. Serbia basketball brawl

woa wth was that all about
    Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Who knew Nenad Kristic had that in him?

Comment

barbarians...

Comment

few notes to point out from this spectacle (hard to digest too)

1) Pretty darn unexpected
          2) Tedosic (the initial fouler) and Fotsis (initial hitter/spitter) are not the best of friends..and some think due to the players involved was more an OSFP/PAO thing than a Greece/Serbia thing (in all fairness it was just a big scrap and nothing more)
          3) Krstic took it too far..but heck if Big Sofo was coming after me I'd toss w.e i got lol, hes a bulldozer..and Boroussis..who got hit by the chair..wasn't aiming to attack Krstic but back him off from the mean machine
          4)Since this wasn't a FIBA organized tournament, I doubt anyone gets suspensions..same thing happened during the Italy/Canada and Uruguay/Mexico matches a few months back

Greeks and Serbians aren't really at eachothers throats over this..we understand it was obviously stupid and incredibly embarrassing but what can we do
          Go Cows!

Comment

^well big sofo was trying calm everything down while Kristic came in throwing punches at the greek players in the brawl which made Big Sofo go after him.

Comment

^^^

im not so sure, on other angles Big Sofo is throwing blows and shaking up one of the Serbian guys on the ground...Krstic was obviously hitting Sofo so he could stop (could Sofo even feel it)..oh well lol..maybe he did the right thing throwing the chair...Krstic was visibly scared when Sofo looked hungry
              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
              X