How would you react if Qatar was given the right to host the 2022 world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you react if Qatar was given the right to host the 2022 world cup

Would you be angry because the country is cultureless and filled with Arab oil boys who don't deserve the world cup. Or happy because a world cup would finally take place In the middle east.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    Would you be angry because the country is cultureless and filled with Arab oil boys who don't deserve the world cup. Or happy because a world cup would finally take place In the middle east.
    would be absolutely thrilled cuz first of all arabs go out of their way to make everything magnificent with their(our) money Also Iranian support will be huge and will also be a good chance for us to attend some games.
    The only thing I dont like is that an asian team that wouldn't get to the WC otherwise will take an asian spot and historically that could mean we will be out of commision
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

if the world cup goes to qatar i will not give a single shit. [[& enjoy watching the world cup, thank you]]

Comment

I will be pissed as hell, cos we could have hosted it 10 years ago under different circumstances.

Comment

I feel like I would be excited because of its proximity to Iran, but even for the upcoming Asian Cup games I don't know if I want to travel there even though it's so close.

They'll probably do a better job than Germany and South Africa though.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I wouldnt care, its just the HEAT that will get most of the players there. also its the fact that qatar gets an undeserved free spot

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
              if the world cup goes to qatar i will not give a single shit. [[& enjoy watching the world cup, thank you]]
              Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              would be absolutely thrilled cuz first of all arabs go out of their way to make everything magnificent with their(our) money Also Iranian support will be huge and will also be a good chance for us to attend some games.
              The only thing I dont like is that an asian team that wouldn't get to the WC otherwise will take an asian spot and historically that could mean we will be out of commision
              agree with both, especialyy soniq

Comment

Would be awesome, of course I would prefer Turkey to host it as a European/Middle Eastern Country...or even for Turkey to Co-host with Greece

Comment

in my opinion, i think a country would have to at least have made it to a previous world cup for them to have a chance of hosting such an event.

Comment

When will they decide ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                      When will they decide ?
                      18th December this year.
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

i would probably be thinking about it as im taking a hard shit in the toilet.
                        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

A country whose team sucks so bad that it has never qualified for the World Cup regardless of how many Argentines, Brazilians, Uruguans or camels it has included in its starting 11 should never be permitted to buy its way in the World Cup as a result of its facilities.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

what countries other than qatar are eligible for the 2022 wc?

Comment

I would prefer to see the world cup more at these places , which all of them are trying to bid

England
                              Spain Portugal & Spain
                              Belgium–Netherlands
                              USA
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X