Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the next Super ball,in Dallas stedium ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to go see the Raiders-Chargers game live? Anyone have any spear hammers, knives?

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
      Since this is the only NFL thread I see, I'm just going to drop in to brag about how my Texans completely destroyed the Colts today.
      33 Rush Attempts... 231 Yards gained... and 3 TDs for Arian Foster. Doesn't get more "God Mode" than that.
      Poor little Peyton! Maybe next time in November. But for now, the Texans are so made!
      Hey Persiantiger, how 'bout dem Raiders, huh? Ouch.
      word, i dont see how the op wouldn't consider the texans a contender.. they are lethal this year and with cushing comin back (i think they will win their division with playing like that).. its crunch time

Comment

Texans did a great Job....My Falcons were stoped by pitsburg defense...
        How about the red skins kicking Cowboys bot ?

It is too early to tell........all things may be different in December

Comment

My 49ers looked like a disgrace. Maybe one of the most shocking NFL results in recent memory, considering they were a 3 point favorite.

Comment

My buddy brags everyday how he and Arian Foster went to school together and played football together in High School.

Comment

I'm so retarded, I had Jay Cutler in my fantasy league...but he was on my bench.

Comment

lol @ Paitriats too

It is Patriots...

typical irooni 2.
                VIVA FREEDOM VIVA IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                  My buddy brags everyday how he and Arian Foster went to school together and played football together in High School.
                  That guy looked like a monster yesterday.

Comment

Jets are a ****ing joke. Rex Ryan is a ****ing joke. Matt Sanchez is a ****ing joke. I hope that team loses every single game this year. Bunch of arrogant pieces of crap. I'm so glad they lost in their silly little FG battle with the Ravens of all teams.
                    "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                    Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
                      Jets are a ****ing joke. Rex Ryan is a ****ing joke. Matt Sanchez is a ****ing joke. I hope that team loses every single game this year. Bunch of arrogant pieces of crap. I'm so glad they lost in their silly little FG battle with the Ravens of all teams.
                      I'm glad Estil Jets lost...they think by purchasing every popular player they will win a championship.

Comment

ah, the loss last night capped a perfect week. was really nice sitting back and watching the jets yap the whole offseason and then we destroy the bengals while the jets get badly embarrassed. now im just praying that we win next week to finish all jets fans' egos
                        sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Miachel Vick ,is going to get the starting Job, and start his Come back to the top to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                            Miachel Vick ,is going to get the starting Job, and start his Come back to the top to the NFL.
                            Speaking of the Eagles, I really liked their old school unis. Great color.
                            "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
                            Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

very Sad that Stewart and golden boy Kolb have concussions. Im very excited to see Vick have his first start though. Hopefully our defensive unit will still be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X