PersianBruin, I Owe You An Apology RE: Reggie Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PersianBruin, I Owe You An Apology RE: Reggie Bush

You probably don't remember, but one time we spoke about Reggie Bush on here and you had mentioned that "Reggie Bush and USC has their punishment coming" (I don't remember word for word what you said, but somethin close), and I said somethin like "nahhhhhhhhh no way, it's been several years now, nothing's gonna happen to them....."

and now.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5572827

I didnt want to put this in the college football thread because I wanted to make sure that you, and the board, sees this. I'm sorry, you were right.

There goes U$C and their dyna$ty

the best thing that came from USC is Brian Cushing!!! I used to HATE usc.. i dont know why, but I like the trojans now.. 99% because of Cushing.

Comment

Yeah,b cushing and his roids lol

Comment

more than half US athelets are on steroids. fact!

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
          Yeah,b cushing and his roids lol

he's a good guy, hes off em. but i can understand why you would get mad about someone using hgh and such

Comment

I'm not mad at all, it's so competitive out there so I can't blame him...I don't agree with using em, but I understand why someone would

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
              I'm not mad at all, it's so competitive out there so I can't blame him...I don't agree with using em, but I understand why someone would
              like i mean you being an athlete and all. im pretty sure you dont do any kind of steroids. your competitor could be using them but you dont at all, im sure that would make you upset

Comment

University of Sociopath Cheaters!

So Pete Carrol's running out of town wasn't an admission of guilt. Bush's act of returning of the trophy wasn't an admission of guilt. Tim Floyd their bball coach said the same thing when he "resigned" and we all know about OJ Mayo. :bs:

I was listening to radio a couple of months abck and Pete Carrol was on and he was saying he had 80 some players on that team and there is no way to know everything about everyone. Yeah right!! :bs: Bush is not just anyone. and he very well knew what was up.

Funny thing is I called him out to be a mediocre player in the NFL and when I said UCLA's Maurice Drew was better than Bush people thought I was being biased but watch them now in the NFL. Its not even close. Bush always used his speed to go around the defense while Lendale white went through the middle. The combination of the 2 was too much for college teams to handle but each one individually at the pro level are pretty useless. Bush can't go through the middle to save his life (kinda like Lamar odom and going to his right!)

Last but not least Matt Leinart! what a joke. I remember watching him playing Notre dame back in 05 and I was telling my cousin if I had this much time to throw the ball I would win the Heisman too. What a waste of the Heisman trophy. He was a bust in the making. People like Mel Kiper are blind.

Bottom line is USC had too many great college level players that as a team were hard to beat but with cheating in recruitment anyone can get there but then they ahve to pay the price.
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  University of Sociopath Cheaters!
                  So Pete Carrol's running out of town wasn't an admission of guilt. Bush's act of returning of the trophy wasn't an admission of guilt. Tim Floyd their bball coach said the same thing when he "resigned" and we all know about OJ Mayo. :bs:
                  I was listening to radio a couple of months abck and Pete Carrol was on and he was saying he had 80 some players on that team and there is no way to know everything about everyone. Yeah right!! :bs: Bush is not just anyone. and he very well knew what was up.
                  Funny thing is I called him out to be a mediocre player in the NFL and when I said UCLA's Maurice Drew was better than Bush people thought I was being biased but watch them now in the NFL. Its not even close. Bush always used his speed to go around the defense while Lendale white went through the middle. The combination of the 2 was too much for college teams to handle but each one individually at the pro level are pretty useless. Bush can't go through the middle to save his life (kinda like Lamar odom and going to his right!)
                  Last but not least Matt Leinart! what a joke. I remember watching him playing Notre dame back in 05 and I was telling my cousin if I had this much time to throw the ball I would win the Heisman too. What a waste of the Heisman trophy. He was a bust in the making. People like Mel Kiper are blind.
                  Bottom line is USC had too many great college level players that as a team were hard to beat but with cheating in recruitment anyone can get there but then they ahve to pay the price.
                  I agree with most of the stuff you said, but if you thought Matt Leinart would be a bust in the NFL, then you are probably the only man on the planet to have that kind of vision. I don't think a single NFL scout thought this guy wouldn't be at least a decent starting NFL QB one day. And I still think he ultimately may become one once he gets his head out of his ass and grows up a bit. Backing up Schaub in Houston for now may be a good situation and change of environment for him.

Comment

usc is not as bad as patriots when it comes to cheating. they didnt spy on other teams, and big deal....a lil compensation here and there....no competitive advantage..

usc is still the top of the class ncaa football team, with notre dame and michigan close behind

meanwhile, patriots BURNED ALL THEIR FOOTAGE...yet no one is taking their super bowl trophies back.\

ppl just love to hate the greatest city in america, los angeles

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                      I agree with most of the stuff you said, but if you thought Matt Leinart would be a bust in the NFL, then you are probably the only man on the planet to have that kind of vision. I don't think a single NFL scout thought this guy wouldn't be at least a decent starting NFL QB one day. And I still think he ultimately may become one once he gets his head out of his ass and grows up a bit. Backing up Schaub in Houston for now may be a good situation and change of environment for him.
                      Thank you for your compliment! If I am the only man then maybe I need to get into this business! But I doubt I am the only man because Leinart went from #1 pick of the 2005 draft to become the 10th pick of the 2006 draft and that was a huge slide considering his status. He tried to do what Payton Manning did when he skipped a sure 100% #1 pick in the 97 draft by the jets (so they traded the pick to the rams and they picked Orlando Pace instead). Its just that he was no peyton Manning.

When I came to the US I lived with my uncle ( a HUGE HUGE TROJAN) for 6 years so we watched a lot of football and he taught me a lot since he has been following it since the days of their national championships in the 70s. I remember watching Tennessee vs UCLA back in 94 and an 18 year old phenomenol freshman named Peyton Manning was amazing in that game and you could see what was gonna be in his future. I used to tell my uncle many many times and I even used carlson palmer as an example of how UNBIASED I was towards Leinart (I used to rave about Palmer back in his SC days).
                      I was like: daei jaan, look at Leinart. He gives the ball to either bush or white the entire defensive line and linebackers are scrambling trying to either shut down the middle to stop white or somehow get to the sides fast enough so they could close up the routs on Reggie bush. All of this while their TE Byrd (second only to UCLA's Marcedes Lewis in the entire college football) and corp of receivers like smith and dwayne jarrett were giving the corners and safteys hell. So when Leinart had the ball especially with his offensive line he had ALL THE TME IN THE WORLD to throw it to one of those other amazing college football players. USC would ahve lost to UCLA in 04 if it wasnt for Bush, yet Leinart won the heisman. Now my uncle says they all suck and Pete carrol was the reason but he has nothing convincing to say.

I saw it all cuz I wasn't feeding on what ESPN was giving me thats all!
                      Last edited by persianbruin; 09-17-2010, 07:59 PM.
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

keyan are you up for ucla houston tomorrow? let me know if you wanna watch the game together

Comment

I was watching usc minnesota and I like what the analyst said, "we can't call these allegations, they must have happened if the ncaa is punishing usc for them"

And arash123, if a house is a little compensation, I would hate to see a lot lol

Comment

Working...
                          X