IRAN @ Volelyball World Championship - Milano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN @ Volelyball World Championship - Milano

Now its Iran vs Italy (host country and one of the best in the world)

the result is 2 sets for italy, 2 sets for Iran

Iran playing with LOT OF GHEYRAT against one of the nest teams in the world, we have lost the first match against Egypt and won the second one against Japan

U can watch it live in Rai Sport 1 on HOTBIRD

Iran lost the tie breaker in a VERY CLOSE MATCH .. Good job IRAN

a fight broke up at the end of the match when the players were shaking hands, between marouf and number 5 of Italy (Gatuusso type of guy) the guy got physical with Marouf, man agar unja boodam miraftam tu zamin mamanesho jelo cheshash miyovordam .. ANN DAMAGH

Comment

damn any footage of the fight? i only saw the end when they went thru highlights

Comment

What the ****? Points count more than sets, hence Iran is out. ****ed up rule!!!

Comment

Shity rule! Iran deserves more than Japan to qualify to the next round.

Comment

I am getting mad! I watched the match and Iran was absolutely brilliant. You gotta love these guys. They played with pride and they almost won against one of the best teams worldwide. Did you see that Lasko guy on the Italian team? He's a monster!

Comment

Italy dont even deserve to play vs brazil. i bet if they play vs brazil they will lose 25-0, 25-2, 25-1 . Iran deserved to go to the second round. i was very mad when the italian piece of shitt player who was subbed out for 2 sets came in and DENIED to shake hands with an iranian player. such behavior should be punished harshly. Italy is nothing in the world anymore. your time is over CIAO.

Comment

how the fvck we lose to egypt? it doesnt matter how good we played against italy, we shoulda beat egypt

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  how the fvck we lose to egypt? it doesnt matter how good we played against italy, we shoulda beat egypt
                  We always sukk in the first game, in Asia it's ok , but in World, just one bad match is enough to say goodbye !

still proud of our boys, kheyli ba gheyrat bazi kardan

Comment

Till few years ago the number of sets decided who would go through, I don't know since when they have introduced this ****ed up fraction rule.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                      Till few years ago the number of sets decided who would go through, I don't know since when they have introduced this ****ed up fraction rule.
                      It is really messed up. Why would you have sets in the first place when they are worth less than points? You might as well just sum up the points and play without sets. Damn FIVB!!

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post

Comment

why do we have 2 threads for this? they need to be merged

Comment

Working...
                          X