Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be proud of Iranian Volleyball Team! Lost unesscarry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be proud of Iranian Volleyball Team! Lost unesscarry!

Yes i knwo, this is another sprots art, but no it belogns here where the most people are home and recognize such a great game by our volleyball team.

World Cup in Italy,
    Italy a great favourite on home sole, to reach Volleyball Finals.

Iran lost to Egypt in the first encounter, but could beat Japan in their second game. Italy won vs. Egypt and Japan cleary 3-0 sets. did not lose one seat(!).

iran played italy today on their last game, and what a game, beeing down the first two sets, than wining the third and avoiding elimination. than wining the fourth avoiding elimination. dominating the game in fifth set, even it was a one point race. but they lost 15-13 in the last set agains giant italy, remember, the host of the tournament. passionate iranian fans in the hall fireing iranian volleyball team. they nearly won, and they need the victory to reach next round(!) despite wining vs. Japan the day before. but on points or so they were not as good as the other two teams egypt and japan.

Very very sad, later nearly one italian fight with an iranian player, they were in an argument...and than they were down, and letting emotion talk, lost and eliminated depite beeing better in the end of the race, and the players "Ashk mirikhtan"..

i think persianfootball.com is more as only Iran-Brazil or ZobAhan or Derby...it is also worth to write some words about this team on front page.
    check it please.

Congratulations to the eam fighting like lions and be able to stand vs. Italy.

heyf bashe.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Thanks for the story.
    Impressive, even though we lost.

Our players in other sports tend to play with more PASSION than the current generation of our footballers.

The part where you said our volleyball players "ashk mirikhtan" is very emotional indeed.

For me, such defeats are not sad, because I know that the players gave it their all and fought from their hearts.

Dame valibalist-haye iruni garm!

Comment

we lost why are u happy like if we lose the friendly against brazil 2-1 will u be happy

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        we lost why are u happy like if we lose the friendly against brazil 2-1 will u be happy
        actually we will
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          no one should be happy, because one of our own will lose his manhood on that day (soniq).

Comment

it was a great match, i watched the game from the beginning and I thought Italy will cruise its way. But man what a match, with a hall packed with italian fans chanting Italia Italia, but you still could hear "do do do do IRAN". Nazari, Marouf, Nadi, Mousavi and the rest made sometimes Lesko and co look like dwarfs.....

The unsportsmanlike fight that broke after the game when the players were shaking hands between Marouf and Italy's #5 was outragous, never seen such thing in volleyball. This asshole number 5 (looked like Gattusso and behaved like Materrazzi) should be banned, behaving like this in a game like volleyball and you are the host team, SHAME

Comment

I am actually NOT happy at all because this team deserved to advance. And they would have if points wouldn't count more than sets, which is the most ridiciulous rule I have seen. Set-wise, Iran did better than Japan and would have advanced, but FIVB rules are just messed up. Don't know how nobody protests against this shit!

Comment

I watched that game too, a really fantastic game of our boys.
                Against Italia and in Italia, but we played at least really good.
                Great game , afarin be Teame Mellie Volleyballe ma.
                Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Damn Italians! Not only did they prevent Iran's Volleyball team to advance, they also did the same for our Futsal team too.

#5 was a classless jerk.

Comment

Why didn't they go to the second round ? Iran are the third in their group and japan are forth. How could Japan go to the second round and Iran get eliminated ?

Comment

^ they count the score ratio, which ours was lower than Japan. We did really bad in our first game against Egypt we lost 3-0.

Comment

Are you kidding me ? Look at this
                        http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=4784&stage=1

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                          Are you kidding me ? Look at this
                          http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=4784&stage=1

YES WTCH AGIAN; YOU SEE PROBABLY a corrected version now with iran last place.

and shame PFDC move this thread immediatlely to anoher forum, this team really really has to ge every reputation also on front page..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

The loss versus Egypt really hurt the team. Iran was expected to win that one.
                            I was actually expecting the same result overall, but I thought Iran would beat Egypt and lose to Japan and Italy.
                            Lets hope they can build on this for Olympics 2012.

Comment

i remember 2 years ago our U-17 won the world championship

Comment

Working...
                              X