Zidane quits football after the WC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zidane quits football after the WC.

One of the best players ever, and surely the best in the last decade, Zinedine Zidane will quit his footballing career after the WC.

Hands down to this great player

Zidane is the man!
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

he will be missed.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

eh, he had a good run

Comment

I have had many great memories with you Zizou, and I will never forget those nights watching you in front of my television. You deserve, both for the footballer you were and the person you were off the pitch.

So many fantastic matches and spectacular moments. The WC-final against Brazil in 98, The Euro 2000 match against Portugal, Champions League final against Bayer Leverkusen where you scored that magnificent volley, the quarterfinals against Manchester United where you looked like you were only playing with your opponents, and sadly also your fall from the height during your time in Real Madrid. But even there you proved what a character and person you are by never complaining, always giving your best and still being the best player on the pitch despite your teams limitation and your own lack of form.

Time has run out for Maestro. You were one of a kind Zizou, one of a kind.

Comment

Wow that's deep CM jaan.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

very nice decision buy him
            wise and respectable.....
            unlike some other players
            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
            X