• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CR dancin for Arsenal

a LOL classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fmxG...eature=related

there is a point where it becomes repetitive and boring.a
    ll that and he still couldnt beat the guy.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

notice the dive at the end.
      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

lame.com

Comment

I can smell all the haters on this thread
          93min , Winning at old trafford 2-1 against a team that is going for premier title also the guy just wants to kill time and make and pump the crowd and make it more entertainment . You guys are jealous cuz yo didn't have some like this to do these things for u in ur favorite club lool ?
          sigpic

Comment

stupid ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
              93min , Winning at old trafford 2-1 against a team that is going for premier title also the guy just wants to kill time and make and pump the crowd and make it more entertainment . You guys are jealous cuz yo didn't have some like this to do these things for u in ur favorite club lool ?

I'm dieing of jealousy.

Comment

^ two different types of player completely he is a play maker and Cristiano is a Attacking midfielder , and to be honest with you zidan is a bigtime legend .
                You don't find a player like him anymore in these days the closest player that comes to him right now is messi !
                sigpic

Comment

^ two different types of player completely he is a play maker and Cristiano is a Attacking midfielder , and to be honest with you zidan is a bigtime legend .
                  You don't find a player like him anymore in these days the closest player that comes to him right now is messi !
                  exactly so i am to still be jealous that i dont have ronaldo at juve?

Comment

well right now you should be , because since I remember juve hasn't done anything over the past couple of years !
                    sigpic

Comment

why hasnt anybody called him gay in this thread yet?

in all seriousness though, as an arsenal fan i believe he is a great player (or was, havent observed him at real much, and not impressive at the WC either) but at this particular scene i just believe its good old young age ****iness and showmanship

Comment

has anyone noticed how he rarely gets past anyone, all he does is do some fancy footwork, then pass it to someone nearby.

Comment

I don't just believe Zidane was just a playmaker, I believe he was one of the greatest shooters.. he had great vision non the less.

Comment

messi and iniesta can do that and actually be effective

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                              has anyone noticed how he rarely gets past anyone, all he does is do some fancy footwork, then pass it to someone nearby.
                              Have you even watched Football in the past few years?

He 'rarely gets past anyone' ?

lool.. come on seriously.. You lot can hate him all you like, but this guy is a top draw player.
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                              X