Is Ronaldinho the best ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ronaldinho the best ever?

Nobody ever did what this guy does, I honestly think he is the best football player EVER! We are witnessing history here guys, right before our eyes we are witnessing the best football player of all time.

Do you guys think he is the best ever?

Nope, not at all.
    Maybe in a couple of years down the line.
    He is on his way though. He is doing brilliantly at Barca, even though he has a pretty good supporting cast.
    We also need to see him carry Brazil's national team more.

Comment

He def. is one of the best. But he has a long way to go to become the best player ever.

Comment

yes and no.

ronaldinho is better than them (pele and maradonna) in every area. and todays football is much faster and harder, and still ronaldinho is the best and also shows his skills on the field.

but people say that Pele and maradonna are the best ever and nobody will ever be better than them. and they are right. because what made PnM special was that they were the first of their type. nobody played like they did before. their playing-style was revolutionairy.
        today there are many players who are better than PnM but you can say that they have copied them.

Comment

Every Generation has it's players.

Pele had the mid to late mid of the century, Maradona had the late Century, Ronaldinho has started his legacy.

The next generation will bring even better players, so to say Ronaldinho is better than Pele and Maradona is ignorant because this cycle of talent will continue as long as it can.

But Pele revolutionarized the game even though he was the best player of his time, if he played today he would be close to someone like Ronaldo.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
            Nobody ever did what this guy does, I honestly think he is the best football player EVER! We are witnessing history here guys, right before our eyes we are witnessing the best football player of all time.
            have u ever seen johan cruyff play?
            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

I only got this to say:
              A player who can singlehandly lead a club like Napoli to their first championship, is the best player ever!

Yes I'm talking about Maradona. Believe me, if Ronaldinho wasn't in Barca, they probably would've become Spain's champs anyway and Brazil would've won the WC as well.
              But without Maradona I don't think that Argentina would've won the WC in '86and again reach the finals in '90!

That's my opinion...
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin(persian thug)
                I only got this to say:
                A player who can singlehandly lead a club like Napoli to their first championship, is the best player ever!
                Yes I'm talking about Maradona. Believe me, if Ronaldinho wasn't in Barca, they probably would've become Spain's champs anyway and Brazil would've won the WC as well.
                But without Maradona I don't think that Argentina would've won the WC in '86and again reach the finals in '90!
                That's my opinion...

and i think you meant Napoli

Comment

^^^ lol yeh I just noticed and edited that.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom
                    have u ever seen johan cruyff play?
                    Also, don't forget Van Basten, if he didn't get injured, he would of probably been in the top 5 or 3.

Comment

even though ronaldinho may be better NOW (i dont think so) pele and maradona were better for their time so they are better. every new generation players get better because of many factors so ronaldinho has that advantage.

better doesnt always mean better. when you are choosing who is the best you have to consider everything not just skill.

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE
                        Also, don't forget Van Basten, if he didn't get injured, he would of probably been in the top 5 or 3.
                        He's definitely in the top 10. After Cruyff he's probably (one of) the best Dutch players ever (along with Van Hanegem, Neeskens, Gullit, Rijkaard...).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
                          im not sure about best ever because i really havent seen old games and players play(ive seen them but not alot of their games) but i think Ronaldinho is on of the best players in this current footballing era along side the likes of Thierry Henry,Andre Shevchenko, Michael Ballack......

Comment

Not the best ever, certainly in the top 5.
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Technically, he is the best ever as I clearly remember Maradona (the closest one in history), but the difference is: Maradona took all the credit for WC 86 championship. In the other hand, Ronaldiniho's team, Brazil, is too good to give all the credit to one person. That's why he may be forgotten down the road no matter how many time Brazil will win any tournament with him.

The funny thing is, I think Henry is the second best ever and both of them are playing at this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X