No announcement yet.

Is Ronaldinho the best ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres no way you can compare players of different eras, and different positions. if you want to compare them as footballers then Ronaldinho is crap (maybe not crap, but def not best ever), hes got all the skill in the world, and has a decent shot, but he cant head, tackle, i cant even remeber the last time he didn't use his right foot to do everything (im being relative to the greats)....if you want a great footballer then you look at Best, Cyruff, Pele, Zidane, Charlton......

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
      Nobody ever did what this guy does, I honestly think he is the best football player EVER! We are witnessing history here guys, right before our eyes we are witnessing the best football player of all time.
      Do you guys think he is the best ever?
      Good thread.

In terms of consistency, and pure ability and skill with the ball, Ronaldinho does appear to be the best in the history of the "Beautiful Game". He is extremely creative, and can do almost anything; he can shoot, dribble, head, run quickly, cross, take penalties, take freekicks. Perhaps he is not especially great in recovering the ball, but he doesn't lose it often. He can score, but also can assist. There is not much he is unable to do...
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin(persian thug)
        I only got this to say:
        A player who can singlehandly lead a club like Napoli to their first championship, is the best player ever!
        Yes I'm talking about Maradona. Believe me, if Ronaldinho wasn't in Barca, they probably would've become Spain's champs anyway and Brazil would've won the WC as well.
        But without Maradona I don't think that Argentina would've won the WC in '86and again reach the finals in '90!
        That's my opinion...
        I agree with Marradona being the best ever by far as well man. I have a doco about MArradona at Napoli, they were nobodies without him.
        Too bad Marradona tarnished his name in the footballing world.
        I think Ronni could be the best ever but it is still too soon.

I also think ppl on this thread are forgetting a great who achieved it ALL. Zinedine Zidane. Voted greatest Euro player of the last 50 years. To me he has got to be now mentioned alongside Pele and Marradonna. Ronaldinho in a few years BUT not yet.

P.S Coolooche, you named my favourite player ever . Marco Van Basten. What a god he was. Soooo exciting to watch. Hardly ever socred a boring goal.
        32 DAYS 1 HOUR AND 32 MINUTES TO GOOOOOOO

Comment

Guys, haven't you seen Zidane in the last few years???!?! He is in my opinion is better than Ronaldinho in many things specially that Zidane is a bot footed player while Ronaldinho not!

Cruyff one of the best ever beside Maradona and Pele and those have speciall generaion and FIFA made a big mistake when they decided to award the player of the century because it's going to be an insult for other GREATS!
          IMPOSSIBLE
          is NOT
          a GERMAN

Comment

Even though Maradona was a druggy, he is still the best ever.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
              Even though Maradona was a druggy, he is still the best ever.
              drugs made him the best

Comment

Yes
                sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                  drugs made him the best
                  so true, so true

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                    drugs made him the best
                    HAHAHAHAHA