Just here to say...Happiest day of the year!! Love you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just here to say...Happiest day of the year!! Love you all

I've logged in after 2 months, to celebrate this amazing day with you guys here, friends, mates and even though who hated my guts and I didn't like them much either (you know who you are ).

2 of the biggest c*nts in the world, 2 of the biggest modafaukas in the world, 2 of the biggest disgraces to human beings in the world, 2 people who lied and almost destroyed one of the dearest and most amazing and important thing in this world to me, are finally out of my beautiful club.

I look forward to their death, especially Tom Hicks. God, I've been looking forward to today for a long time

Now our debt is gone. the 110K a day for interest can go into a new stadium and buying new players. here is hoping NESV can bring back the glory days to Anfield, the same way they did it for Boston Red Sox (won the world series after 86 years after taking over there).

here is to a new future, and hopefully a great one this time.
    there is tears of joy on my face now, you have no idea how happy and relieved I am. I love you all, I shared so many happy and sad moments with you PFDC pals here, I really hope PFDC picks up and goes back to its beast days where everyone was united, the boards were active, and this place was buzzing.

In the end, I'd like to thank 4 people who saved my club from the hands of scum and at least gave us another chance to live. honourable mention to Juge floyd who win us 2 court battles against Hicks.

Rafael Benitez

Christian Purslow

Ian Ayre

and most important of all, a Chelsea fan, a man who could be known as the key man in our history....Martin Broughton who played a blinder game to get the scum out and save the club from administration.

These 4 men put their careers on the line. First to show the yanks for what they are, then to maneuver them into a position where the final blow could be dealt.

Because of these 4 men, we have another chance. We can try again and pray that this time we get the right owners. Because of these 4 men the damage of Moores and Parry can be written down as a blip in our history, instead of potentially ending it.

These 4 men deserve the gratitude and the respect of every red, and lets not downplay their achievement...they have managed to rescue our club from the very people who owned it. Other 'sports franchises' have not been so lucky...other clubs have managers less brave with their words under similar circumstances.

So once again, thank you.

Here is hoping, we finally get moving and step forward to the future.
    get rid of Hodgson and his horrible negative tactics (playing that shit Poulsen, and playing a very great footballer in Meireles as RW while Meireles is boss at CM) and horrible players like Poulsen , Babel, Maxi, etc and appoint someone young (Pellegrini, Sir Laudrup, Rafa will be back one day, etc) with class and build for years to come. Keith Edelman Arsenal's former CEO is set to be part of the board, and he was the main man behind the building of Emarites, so it's fabulous and encouraging news for us as it shows a new stadium is in plans for NESV. I have a lot to say, but believe me, I am shaking as writing this.

I feel like a guy who lost his girlfriend to a couple of rapists, only to see her suffer and get turtored, and now finally got to destroy the rapists and have is mate back....it's very refreshing.

elnino may be out of PFDC, but I still enjoy writing....
    you can follow me on www.canadianlad.blogspot.com

once again, I love you all....happy Halloween, wish you a healthy, successful, and happy life, for you, your family and your loved ones.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Does that mean you will be here again? damn

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Does that mean you will be here again? damn
      No. I said what I wanted to say. now if you want to troll in this thread. go ahead

Adios mis amigos

Comment

congratz

Comment

Good to see you back as Liverpool finally passes this precipice. Now please give me all of your gold.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

yo i read your blog, you're studying the exact same shit i am lol. marketing?

Comment

good to see you post after a longtime we missed u around here , and I'm happy for u that ur club is getting back into its shape that it was .

Hopefully I wish the same day will come to Man united and its united fans that the freaking glazers get the hell out of the club !
              sigpic

Comment

congratz
                i hope we see you more in the pdfc

Comment

im happy when you're happy sugar.

you have a blong? link please.

Comment

I knew you'd be back

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

one day we will see milan vs liverpool in cl final again
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

unfortunately it will never happen

Comment

good luck tomorrow!
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

milan got revenge 2 years after it, u forgot?

inzaghi scored 2 goals

Comment

how was your weekend?

Comment

Working...
                              X