Rooney is Done with ManUtd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooney is Done with ManUtd

After feuding with Sir Alex, supp from the time his prostitute allegations came out, he directly contradicted the coach when he said he did not have any ankle problems. We all know what happened to Heinze, Stam, Van Nistelrooy, David Beckham, and Roy Keane after their fall-outs with Fergie.

Where do you guys think he should go?

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...nunited-rooney

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
    After feuding with Sir Alex, supp from the time his prostitute allegations came out, he directly contradicted the coach when he said he did not have any ankle problems. We all know what happened to Heinze, Stam, Van Nistelrooy, David Beckham, and Roy Keane after their fall-outs with Fergie.

Where do you guys think he should go?

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...nunited-rooney
    esteel azeen

Comment

no thanks, we don't want anymore forward

Comment

Apparently, REAL (sigh, of course) are in the race to swoop him for 75 million pounds during the January transfer window- I guess Benzema's already done.. On the other hand, I'm not sure if Rooney is ready to play with Christiano again, and they already have Higuain.. Higuain-Rooney is overkill too. Or maybe, Jose wants to make the 3 FW thing happen..

Comment

Rooney is the kind of forward Mourinho likes.
          Im not sure if they need another forward though, Higuain is way better than Rooney.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ajab namak nashnasi in dayoos!! so he cheats on his pregnant wife with 2 hookers but fergie protects his ass and says his injured to the press so he wont get abused by his arch enemies (everton fans)! he hasnt scored a single goal in live play and he comes up with this shite!!??! wow. im sorry but no player is bigger then united! he will regret it one day just like beckham!

Comment

^ Exactly , but as a Man united fan I really don't want him to leave but if he is doing his BS things like this then he better leaves since he hasn't even socred a good goal after world cup .

I would even prefer to take benzama over him right now because he hasn't even done anything for man united

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              Rooney is the kind of forward Mourinho likes.
              Im not sure if they need another forward though, Higuain is way better than Rooney.
              If your talking about right now , Yes I would definitely say higuian is better
              but If you wanna compare them during the past season ronney owned higuian !
              sigpic

Comment

Liverpool, with their new owners?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  ajab namak nashnasi in dayoos!! so he cheats on his pregnant wife with 2 hookers but fergie protects his ass and says his injured to the press so he wont get abused by his arch enemies (everton fans)! he hasnt scored a single goal in live play and he comes up with this shite!!??! wow. im sorry but no player is bigger then united! he will regret it one day just like beckham!

yup!

i'd be curious to see how he'll do in serie A, juventus is looking to get rid of worthless brazilian amauri and possibly iaquinta whos passed his prime, but i know rooney is too expensive for them

Comment

good news !
                    Valdano Claims There Is No Room For Wayne Rooney At The Bernabeu

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...laims-there-is

i hope he goes to barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                      Liverpool, with their new owners?
                      hes an everton boy, he would never go to liverpool

Comment

chelsea would be the best option for him i think

Comment

i dont think he is going anywhere, just rubbish talk since he cant score a goal to save his life...once he finds his form, he will be sucking from Fergies tit once again.

Comment

come to chelsea, we'll treat u good.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                              i dont think he is going anywhere, just rubbish talk since he cant score a goal to save his life...once he finds his form, he will be sucking from Fergies tit once again.
                              Fergie confirmed the rumors. http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...nunited-rooney

VIDEO:
                              http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...ergusonsconfir

Really feel sorry for Sir Alex.

Comment

Working...
                              X