No announcement yet.

Rooney is Done with ManUtd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rooney is surely on his way out..i used to get alot of fire for calling him overrated..especially when he blossomed last year..although very good, definitely very shaken at the moment (be it injury which he claims is not the problem, or his personal affairs)
    Go Cows!

Comment

vali khodayeesh age iran bood ta hala rooney alexo endakhte bood biroon
      I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
        You missed my point, im saying that he says he wants to leave no because he has lost his hero status. Once he starts scoring again and hits that form he wont be leaving, despite how he feels now.

But then again he may not find that form again, as this is a common trend for superstar english strikers to be washed up in there mid 20's eg Owen, Fowler

Comment

Rooney stated yest. that he wants more trophies, and that David Gill gave him no assurances that ManUtd. will sign quality players- they are stuck in debt. Below, is an interesting article on the possible destinations. They say as horrible as it sounds, ManCity is most likely:

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news;...yoptions102010

Comment

stay the fvck away from arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
              Rooney stated yest. that he wants more trophies, and that David Gill gave him no assurances that ManUtd. will sign quality players- they are stuck in debt. Below, is an interesting article on the possible destinations. They say as horrible as it sounds, ManCity is most likely:
              http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news;...yoptions102010

what a sissy all these good players united have and he's *****in
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                what a sissy all these good players united have and he's *****in
                lol
                its all money motivated my eyetalian friend, how can he say the club is not ambitious enough when we were pretty much in the title hunt and CL last year and its only the start of the season, so you can say anything about our season this year!! this is what happenes when u have a unloyal player and a team like citeh offering upto 250k a week!!!

once a scouser, always a scouser!

Comment

ferguson is handling this situation perfectly
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    its all money motivated my eyetalian friend, how can he say the club is not ambitious enough when we were pretty much in the title hunt and CL last year and its only the start of the season, so you can say anything about our season this year!! this is what happenes when u have a unloyal player and a team like citeh offering upto 250k a week!!!
                    once a scouser, always a scouser!

ya im tired of these footballers who complain, u wanna be a champion then lead ur team to championship, dont be a pvssy and tell the club to buy u players if i was a player on the team i'd take that as an insult. Football is about team work first then super stars, look at man city and real madrid who spend so much and dont get anything. Like u said man u is already one of the top teams and they almost won titles last year. Its not like juventus and what they're going thru. Its just sad how competition has died down in football there are only handful of teams who have super stars and the rest of the teams got average players.

Comment

Dosen't matter with ronney or without ronney we will always be in front of those scum man city basterds with their money ! Hopefully we will try to go for another title ! GLORY MAN UNITED
                      sigpic

Comment

ROFL, he just singed a 5 year contract worth 200k a week and he said hes sorry and will win over the fans again!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-U-turn.html

Comment

^^ Guess it was all about the money

Comment

One of three scenarios has happened here:

Scenario 1 - The one we hope happened:

In this meeting yesterday, Rooney/his representatives sit down with the United chiefs including Ferguson and David Gill, and a combination of Ferguson and the club have convinced Wayne that not only has he made a mistake, but there's still time to rectify that mistake. In that process, Rooney has realized that he's indeed making a mistake as far as his career goes, and has performed the remarkable u-turn, signed the same or altered contract from the one that was on the table August 14th, and happy days.

Problem- Since August 14th, how many times have Ferguson and Rooney sat down and talked? Knowing the age, talent, and potential of the player I'm sure they must have talked multiple times in many different capacities (privately, through his agent, through his representatives, etc). As a result, seems bizarre that one days worth of conversation yesterday could really change Rooney's apparently dug-in stance on the future of the club

Scenario 2 - What we hope didn't happen:

Sir Alex Ferguson's priority has always been to put the club first, and spoke about wanting to put this issue to rest as soon as possible after the Bursaspor match saying that he didn't want it to become an issue. The only way this thing stops becoming an issue is if one way or another, a decision was made - Rooney leaves, or Rooney stays. All parties involved sit down, and agree that it's best for the club to have this end today and reduce the distraction, and best for Rooney (if indeed he wants to leave), to leave in the summer where his potential suitors and contract possibilities widen. As a result they agree to a principle contract which pretty much says "sign now to put the matter to rest, and we will look to move you in the summer". Also, the signing of the 5-year contract protects the club from potentially having Rooney buy himself out of the contract and potentially garners United a much larger transfer fee in the summer.

Problem - None? This way, Rooney knows he's going to get his wish and leave the club, and this way the club is protected: no more off pitch distractions, the saga is nipped in the bud, and of course the transfer fee might be even larger now.

Scenario 3 - Sir Alex Ferguson's masterful games

This whole thing was put together by Sir Alex Ferguson, with Wayne Rooney's people in-the-know. The manager may have seen his beleaguered and warn down star striker struggling with life on and off the pitch and had decided to do something about it. Strange perhaps, until you consider the specific details of it: All the talk surrounding Wayne Rooney recently has been either on his shockingly poor form, or his scandalous private life. There's not been a good word printed about Rooney since before the World Cup really. Step forward the protective father figure that Ferguson is, fully aware of how important the young striker is to his side's immediate future, and what you have is a turbulent and shocking past few days with both Ferguson and Rooney knowing the outcome is going to be Rooney signing a new contract. The reason? Well now, Ferguson has ensured that everyone is no longer talking about Rooney's private life and crappy form, but this rather sensational saga. Also, he's now ensured that Rooney is fully focused on his football - a fire has been lit to get everyone back on board, to win back the supporters, and to prove that he's still a premier footballer.

Problem - It's obviously far-fetched isn't it? To suggest that this was all concocted well before it actually happened. It would also mean that Ferguson put in an oscar-worthy press conference Tuesday.

The people that know me, are aware that I love Rooney. Despite what he does off-the pitch, I have lost some respect for him. As a Footballer, you have to be a role model of the pitch.. However, he is young, and will learn from it.

Only a fool would leave Manchester United. In the past 10 years, only few players have left the club, and had a better career (Howard,Forlan etc)
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

He signed a new fifth year contract, What a $$

Comment

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X