• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    mibanam ke az soorakhe mooosh darumadi
    felan ke almana daran teameto migardunan ke be jayi residin
    manzuret ye tork o' arabe

Comment

we will win CL this year under the Special One!

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
        we will win CL this year under the Special One!
        Hodgson??!?
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          Hodgson??!?
          Lately liverpool fans tend to support whoever is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Lately liverpool fans tend to support whoever is winning.
            wth i have already explained that Madrid is my 2nd team and always has been since the times of Raul.
            Liverpool will win it next year

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
              wth i have already explained that Madrid is my 2nd team and always has been since the times of Raul.
              Liverpool will win it next year
              so u r a schalke supporter now?
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                manzuret ye tork o' arabe
                haha, in torko arabo mizashti tu keshvare khodeshun football yad begiran mididim be jayi miresidan ya na
                tamame zendegishuno daro nadaraeshuno footballeshuno zendegishun az alman daran. send them them to afghanistan, and see whether they would be world class footballers or not

inaro bikhiyal, az olympic lyon che khabar? hamunayi ke shomaro hazf kardan (like every other year when u dont meet bayern) vali ma 4 ta beheshun zadim ?
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

haha, in torko arabo mizashti tu keshvare khodeshun football yad begiran mididim be jayi miresidan ya na
                  tamame zendegishuno daro nadaraeshuno footballeshuno zendegishun az alman daran. send them them to afghanistan, and see whether they would be world class footballers or not
                  inaro bikhiyal, az olympic lyon che khabar? hamunayi ke shomaro hazf kardan (like every other year when u dont meet bayern) vali ma 4 ta beheshun zadim ?
                  turkey and tunisia are not bad teams.

regarding bayern, i believe we won the beckenbauer cup not long ago

Comment

turkey and tunisia are not bad teams.

regarding bayern, i believe we won the beckenbauer cup not long ago
                    who said they are bad teams? but would they be the same players if they had grown up in tunisia and turkey?

haha, beckenbauer cup, u mean that friendly preseason cup where we played with our B team while u guys fielded all ur starters and we dominated the entire game including missing a penalty in the game itself? congratz, u did win it!

now back to my question which u didnt answer, az olympic lyon che khabar?
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Youre all just a bunch of bandwagoners, especially those who have 2nd, 3rd and 4th favorite teams (which all happen to be among the best in the world).

Comment

who said they are bad teams? but would they be the same players if they had grown up in tunisia and turkey?
                        haha, beckenbauer cup, u mean that friendly preseason cup where we played with our B team while u guys fielded all ur starters and we dominated the entire game including missing a penalty in the game itself? congratz, u did win it!
                        now back to my question which u didnt answer, az olympic lyon che khabar?
                        now your just being a sore loser.

We beat you on your own turf, and won YOUR cup.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          finally real madrid playing up to expectations in champions league after many years!!
                          Ozil was a steal, hold on to him for as long as you can.
                          was very impressed by real's defense, haven't seen such solid defensive display from real in CL for a long time. Milan didnt have a single shot on goal for a long time.
                          the top 2 candidates for CL trophy are IMO: Real and Chelsea.
                          This is what Madrid needed. A coach that knows what young talents to bring into the club and get rid of old players who have lost the hunger/fitness level to win trophies. He also knows that defense is what wins you trophies.

I know we say every classico is going to be "the best in a long time", but this one is really going to be a battle of 2 tactically strong teams with the best players on earth.
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                            This is what Madrid needed. A coach that knows what young talents to bring into the club and get rid of old players who have lost the hunger/fitness level to win trophies. He also knows that defense is what wins you trophies.

I know we say every classico is going to be "the best in a long time", but this one is really going to be a battle of 2 tactically strong teams with the best players on earth.
                            This is the one game in whole season I personally do not care for beautiful football, even if its physical and tactical (like last year in Bernabeu), Its still amazing for a fan to watch it. You never lose excitement watching El Classico, at least i dont

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

now your just being a sore loser.
                              We beat you on your own turf, and won YOUR cup.
                              im being the loser? i admitted we lost that pre season friendly with our B team which we dominated and even missed a penalty. i didnt dodge ur question or remarks.

u r the one who keeps ignoring my question, so for the 3rd time, lets talk about the real tournaments and trophy which matters, the champions league, how is olympic lyon doing? did u manage to pass the 16th round after 5 6 years or u still struggling at that point?
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

im being the loser? i admitted we lost that pre season friendly with our B team which we dominated and even missed a penalty. i didnt dodge ur question or remarks.
                                u r the one who keeps ignoring my question, so for the 3rd time, lets talk about the real tournaments and trophy which matters, the champions league, how is olympic lyon doing? did u manage to pass the 16th round after 5 6 years or u still struggling at that point?
                                your bringing up excuses. a win is a win, i'm sure you would have brought it up if your team managed to win, and you woud have said look we beat you with our b team. Bayern invited us to challenge them for their OWN cup, so fielding your b team is your problem, not ours, we just come to play.

regarding lyon, i guess everyone has their hoodoo team, just like germany has spain

but i'm positive we can make up for lost ground against the frenchies.

Comment

Working...
                                X