Mourinho has created a monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
    your bringing up excuses. a win is a win, i'm sure you would have brought it up if your team managed to win, and you woud have said look we beat you with our b team. Bayern invited us to challenge them for their OWN cup, so fielding your b team is your problem, not ours, we just come to play.

regarding lyon, i guess everyone has their hoodoo team, just like germany has spain

but i'm positive we can make up for lost ground against the frenchies.
    wat excuses? we lost fair and square with our B team while we dominated and even missed a penalty. im just giving full details, how is that an excuse?

real madrid has more than one hoodoo team, the other being their daddy, bayern

and germany's hoodoo is not spain, just because of last 2 games germany lost, makes spain their hoodoo team? come worldcup 2014, or even euro 2012 for that matters when spains key players all retire and germany's team gains experience and matures, u shall see spain is no hoodoo for germany
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      wat excuses? we lost fair and square with our B team while we dominated and even missed a penalty. im just giving full details, how is that an excuse?
      real madrid has more than one hoodoo team, the other being their daddy, bayern
      and germany's hoodoo is not spain, just because of last 2 games germany lost, makes spain their hoodoo team? come worldcup 2014, or even euro 2012 for that matters when spains key players all retire and germany's team gains experience and matures, u shall see spain is no hoodoo for germany
      we just beat you, no hoodoo there.

Well if germany doesn't have a hoodoo versue spain then we don't against lyon since we lost twice to them as well.

like i told you before Spain>>>Germany in sports.

Comment

we just beat you, no hoodoo there.

Well if germany doesn't have a hoodoo versue spain then we don't against lyon since we lost twice to them as well.

like i told you before Spain>>>Germany in sports.
        lol, germany has beaten spain throughout the years not only in football but almost every other sport, i even showed u stats. hala to harchi dust dari begu

ur real hoodoo is ur sarvar, bayern who has ALMOST ALWAYS beaten u
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lol, germany has beaten spain throughout the years not only in football but almost every other sport, i even showed u stats. hala to harchi dust dari begu
          ur real hoodoo is ur sarvar, bayern who has ALMOST ALWAYS beaten u
          lol throughout the years. RIGHT NOW, Spain is the best sporting nation in the world, surely not even you can deny that.

why are you living in the past?

in fact why are you even worried about real? we are doing fine...worry about your own team, you are 11th in your league.

seems like you are nothing without your ex-madrid player, robben haha.

Comment

lol throughout the years. RIGHT NOW, Spain is the best sporting nation in the world, surely not even you can deny that.

why are you living in the past?

in fact why are you even worried about real? we are doing fine...worry about your own team, you are 11th in your league.

seems like you are nothing without your ex-madrid player, robben haha.
            lol,,, to hamishe enghad ru hava harf mizani???
            1) ma nesfe teamemun masdume, robben yekishun! ma bedune robbeno ke hich, bedune robbeno ribery har 2, 4 ta be juventus zadim! 3 ta be lyon zadim! hamuni ke tamame setarehatuno soorakh kard! we dont have to worry about being 11th, we will catch up. we did last year the same way and came runner ups in champions league and campions of bundesliga and pokal cup.
            wat did real do? acocorn or watever soorakheshun kard olympice lyonam he mesle hamishe rounde 16 ferestadetun khunatun, although u must be used to it by now

2)more than bayern relying on robben, its real relying on the germans to actually look hopeful for once

3)right now? spain is best sporting nation in the world? lol, thats how superficial people see things, looking for sparks once in a while in history. looking at a short period of time to be happy
            championships, honours and history is created over a period of time, and the ups and downs! spain is in a shithole and the whole of europe have to come to its rescue and is suffering cos of them and greece. spain is lucky a few good sports men have come at the same time, they have lost themselves. just sparks here and there. whereas germany is a nation which is always on the top, even during its low times. thats where the difference lies, and thats where the strength lies, long term results, stability, consistency
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

lol,,, to hamishe enghad ru hava harf mizani???
              1) ma nesfe teamemun masdume, robben yekishun! ma bedune robbeno ke hich, bedune robbeno ribery har 2, 4 ta be juventus zadim! 3 ta be lyon zadim! hamuni ke tamame setarehatuno soorakh kard! we dont have to worry about being 11th, we will catch up. we did last year the same way and came runner ups in champions league and campions of bundesliga and pokal cup.
              wat did real do? acocorn or watever soorakheshun kard olympice lyonam he mesle hamishe rounde 16 ferestadetun khunatun, although u must be used to it by now
              2)more than bayern relying on robben, its real relying on the germans to actually look hopeful for once
              3)right now? spain is best sporting nation in the world? lol, thats how superficial people see things, looking for sparks once in a while in history. looking at a short period of time to be happy
              championships, honours and history is created over a period of time, and the ups and downs! spain is in a shithole and the whole of europe have to come to its rescue and is suffering cos of them and greece. spain is lucky a few good sports men have come at the same time, they have lost themselves. just sparks here and there. whereas germany is a nation which is always on the top, even during its low times. thats where the difference lies, and thats where the strength lies, long term results, stability, consistency
              1) who said were relying on the germans? its a team game. stop exaggerating like you always do. the germans will get better as a result of playing in spanish football. so the germans should be thankful for that and also that ozil chose germany and not turkey.

2) last season bayern was a one man team in robben. you should be thankful we sold him so you guys could have a decent player you talk about climbing up from 11th, thats only if robben comes back and because of him you came back last season.

Seriously any team which has Van Bommel as their captain goes to show their integrity of the club! Quite easily one of the most dirtiest, unsportsmanlike players in football. But I guess thats Bayern for you, it doesn't matter how you win as long as you do! Unlike Real who always tries to win in style.

3) you have nothing to say so you start talking about things other than sport. you start talking economy and blablabla which has nothing to do with anything, were simply talking sport. And Spain rules sport. Besides, i would much rather live in spain than in germany. wtf does germany have weisswurt and beer?!

Comment

1) who said were relying on the germans? its a team game. stop exaggerating like you always do. the germans will get better as a result of playing in spanish football. so the germans should be thankful for that and also that ozil chose germany and not turkey.

2) last season bayern was a one man team in robben. you should be thankful we sold him so you guys could have a decent player you talk about climbing up from 11th, thats only if robben comes back and because of him you came back last season.

Seriously any team which has Van Bommel as their captain goes to show their integrity of the club! Quite easily one of the most dirtiest, unsportsmanlike players in football. But I guess thats Bayern for you, it doesn't matter how you win as long as you do! Unlike Real who always tries to win in style.

3) you have nothing to say so you start talking about things other than sport. you start talking economy and blablabla which has nothing to do with anything, were simply talking sport. And Spain rules sport. Besides, i would much rather live in spain than in germany. wtf does germany have weisswurt and beer?!
                1) oh so NOW ITS A TEAM GAME?!! when it comes to bayern, u claim bayern is nothing without an ex-real madrid player (robben). suddenly u changed ur words?
                even if it is a team game, very simple mathematics, 2 of your 11 startesr are german. 1 out of our 11 starters is an ex-madrid player who has played half a season for us so far. u do the math who has been relying more

hahaha, the germans will get better by playing better in spain? according to wat? ur bias? worlds biggest star faced a drop in form when playing in madrid! from kaka to canavaro to cassano to van der vart to robben and sneijder! if anything, real madrid in specific is knowing for destroying talents! but ofcourse, im only exaggerating, watever u say is right

more than germany be thankful to ozil, ozil should be thankful to germany to make him who he is today! like i said, and everybody knows including urself, germany is far superior to turkey in every aspect of life football academies included, so ozil wouldnt be who he is today if he had grown up in turkey! same for khedira.

2) i just gave u an example of us trashing juventus without both robben and ribery, but as usual, u keep saying ur own thing lol at bayern being relying only on robben. no wonder olic was 2nd best scorer of the champions league i liked it how robben saved us against olympic lyon (olic scored hat trick) and the first game against manchester united (goals scored by olic and ribery). ofcourse we should forget the ribery pass to robben who scored against man utd.
                u r right, it was all robben, the rest were havij, specially when in the absence of robben, we had to beat juventus to qualify and we scored 4 against them.

ofcourse, it doesnt show real madrid's brilliance in selling sneijder and robben who took the team to 1st and 2nd place of the CL and finals of worldcup

vali ki be kiye, to vase khodet begu harchi dust dari, delet shad bashe dash nima

haha, now ur next argument is van bommel being our camptain is a flaw? (and u say i have nothing to say, i deviate topics into politics) van bommel is one of the most intelligent and professional players. he took PSV to semis of CL, he took bayern to finals, he took holland to finals.
                lol, he is a dirty player? then wat is cassano (ex real madrid player?) zidane is clean player with his head butt on materrazi and him stamping on the saudi arabian player during worldcup? oh yea..and PEPE!!! FIFA FAIR PLAYER OF THE CENTURY
                lets not even talk about wat a clean player christiano ronaldo is

3)no, i talked about sports as well. spain isnt even number one in world sports, as usualy u make some claims to keep urself happy. wat does germany have? hahaha, thats why germany is and has always been a world power, even after completley being destructed after 2nd world war. wat does spain have? oh yea, MASSIVE DEBT! sure bro, u go there and live there.

nima khoshal bashe, ma ham khoshalim
                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 10-24-2010, 08:29 AM.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

1) oh so NOW ITS A TEAM GAME?!! when it comes to bayern, u claim bayern is nothing without an ex-real madrid player (robben). suddenly u changed ur words?
                  even if it is a team game, very simple mathematics, 2 of your 11 startesr are german. 1 out of our 11 starters is an ex-madrid player who has played half a season for us so far. u do the math who has been relying more
                  hahaha, the germans will get better by playing better in spain? according to wat? ur bias? worlds biggest star faced a drop in form when playing in madrid! from kaka to canavaro to cassano to van der vart to robben and sneijder! if anything, real madrid in specific is knowing for destroying talents! but ofcourse, im only exaggerating, watever u say is right
                  more than germany be thankful to ozil, ozil should be thankful to germany to make him who he is today! like i said, and everybody knows including urself, germany is far superior to turkey in every aspect of life football academies included, so ozil wouldnt be who he is today if he had grown up in turkey! same for khedira.
                  2) i just gave u an example of us trashing juventus without both robben and ribery, but as usual, u keep saying ur own thing lol at bayern being relying only on robben. no wonder olic was 2nd best scorer of the champions league i liked it how robben saved us against olympic lyon (olic scored hat trick) and the first game against manchester united (goals scored by olic and ribery). ofcourse we should forget the ribery pass to robben who scored against man utd.
                  u r right, it was all robben, the rest were havij, specially when in the absence of robben, we had to beat juventus to qualify and we scored 4 against them.
                  ofcourse, it doesnt show real madrid's brilliance in selling sneijder and robben who took the team to 1st and 2nd place of the CL and finals of worldcup
                  vali ki be kiye, to vase khodet begu harchi dust dari, delet shad bashe dash nima
                  haha, now ur next argument is van bommel being our camptain is a flaw? (and u say i have nothing to say, i deviate topics into politics) van bommel is one of the most intelligent and professional players. he took PSV to semis of CL, he took bayern to finals, he took holland to finals.
                  lol, he is a dirty player? then wat is cassano (ex real madrid player?) zidane is clean player with his head butt on materrazi and him stamping on the saudi arabian player during worldcup? oh yea..and PEPE!!! FIFA FAIR PLAYER OF THE CENTURY
                  lets not even talk about wat a clean player christiano ronaldo is
                  3)no, i talked about sports as well. spain isnt even number one in world sports, as usualy u make some claims to keep urself happy. wat does germany have? hahaha, thats why germany is and has always been a world power, even after completley being destructed after 2nd world war. wat does spain have? oh yea, MASSIVE DEBT! sure bro, u go there and live there.
                  nima khoshal bashe, ma ham khoshalim

i see you put a lot of time into your little essay over night. but remember its the quality of the information not the quantity

1) If you even watched your teams games last season, which looks like you didn't, you would have noticed at how many times robben saved your asses and how much crucial goals he scored. one big example would be the goal against manchester in the semi's.

It is clear to see right now what your team is like without him as it was the case last season. you are 11th! Which for a big team is pretty bad.

ozil and khedira haven't been at real for long, so to say we 'rely' on them is a bit premature.

As for big talents flopping in madrid, thats not true. there can only be so many players in the starting line-up and when you have an excess of star players it is in the interest of both parties to part ways.

2) You are so big on the win against Juventus, but Juventus has not been so strong in recent times. So i don't think it should be that big a deal beat them, but i guess at bayern you will take wins as they come.
                  Why don't you talk about beating Inter and Mourinho your sarvar?!

3) You talk about spain being a poor country and having debt. well then isn't it sad that germany gets beat in sports to a poorer country Look man you lost to these again poor guys again.

Sports are not always about money but rather the talent and system you have. Just like Brazil is your sarvar as well

Obviously Germans are not that talented in football otherwise they wouldn't have their national team made of a turks, brazilian, tunisian, poles, spaniard, ghanaian, bosnian-serb and the entire united nations. and to further that they would have got the altintop twins and nuri sahin had they not chosen turkey. shows that native German talent(people of ethnic german decent) is lacking.

where are the hans or the gerts?

Comment

i see you put a lot of time into your little essay over night. but remember its the quality of the information not the quantity

1) If you even watched your teams games last season, which looks like you didn't, you would have noticed at how many times robben saved your asses and how much crucial goals he scored. one big example would be the goal against manchester in the semi's.

It is clear to see right now what your team is like without him as it was the case last season. you are 11th! Which for a big team is pretty bad.

ozil and khedira haven't been at real for long, so to say we 'rely' on them is a bit premature.

As for big talents flopping in madrid, thats not true. there can only be so many players in the starting line-up and when you have an excess of star players it is in the interest of both parties to part ways.

2) You are so big on the win against Juventus, but Juventus has not been so strong in recent times. So i don't think it should be that big a deal beat them, but i guess at bayern you will take wins as they come.
                    Why don't you talk about beating Inter and Mourinho your sarvar?!

3) You talk about spain being a poor country and having debt. well then isn't it sad that germany gets beat in sports to a poorer country Look man you lost to these again poor guys again.

Sports are not always about money but rather the talent and system you have. Just like Brazil is your sarvar as well

Obviously Germans are not that talented in football otherwise they wouldn't have their national team made of a turks, brazilian, tunisian, poles, spaniard, ghanaian, bosnian-serb and the entire united nations. and to further that they would have got the altintop twins and nuri sahin had they not chosen turkey. shows that native German talent(people of ethnic german decent) is lacking.

where are the hans or the gerts?
                    1)lol, ur right, I didnt watch MY team last season, but u did! seriously, is this the best comeback u could think of? i even CLEARLY MENTIONED robben scored for us against man utd but ribery assisted. and i also gave u few other matches which didnt involve robben, but i guess ur the "Quality" poster here

read the thread topic, its about madrid this season being a "monsterous" team or watever and my comment regarding ozil and khedira is obviously related to that.
                    last year, u were a soosk team, so obviously u werent relying on khedira and ozil

stars flopping in madrid is not true? according to who? u? ok buddy, watever u say. robben didnt get enough chances in madrid! kaka didnt get enough chances in madrid!

2)lol big on beating juventus? ok, first of all, its a great record to score 4 against juventus in turin who have the best GK and best CB in the world. i cant recall the last time juventus lost to anyone in any game.
                    secondly, i was giving u an example of not only we didnt rely on robben, but we didnt rely on ribery either.
                    but i guess ur burning so much within ur losing focus on the points of argument here, which are brought up by urself (like us relying on robben)

thirdly, lol, for the millionth time, lets talk about lyon, who knocked u guys out, but we scored 4 against them as well, shall we? then u will be happy? or u gonna find another argument to deviate?

lol, talking about losing to intermilan in the finals? im sorry we came 2nd in the tournament, wat an embarassment to us. on the other hand, ur team getting knocked out for 6th continuous round against a team like lyon, thats not embarassing,

3) germany lost to spain in sports? since when 2 football matches became SPORTS? ur right, im the one who exaggerates, u are the one who posts quality posts and not quantity

4)lol germans are not talented, thats why we got these guys? im sure all these years and for many more years to come, german players have proven themselves internationall IN ALL SPORTS, MUCH MORE THAN THE SPANIARDS! baba, they were freaking born in germany just like any other german citizen! sami khedira's mom is even german! so just because his father is tunisian, or he has an arab name or he has some tunisian blood in him means he is not german? same with ozil who was born in germany!
                    their entire life has been in germany, they ate german, they drank german, they slept germany, they breath german, they studied german, everything is german but their previous generation might not have been german! how does that not make them german?
                    if u want to argue based on genes, then we can go all the way back to history and ancient races back to the days of aryans and dravidians blah blah blah!
                    if it was something like qatar where they go and bring players from outside and give them passport to play for them, u r right but these guys are of german generation, just their parents or maybe their parents parents were migrants and not german!

seriously, how lame are your arguments "mr quality"?
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

1)lol, ur right, I didnt watch MY team last season, but u did! seriously, is this the best comeback u could think of? i even CLEARLY MENTIONED robben scored for us against man utd but ribery assisted. and i also gave u few other matches which didnt involve robben, but i guess ur the "Quality" poster here
                      read the thread topic, its about madrid this season being a "monsterous" team or watever and my comment regarding ozil and khedira is obviously related to that.
                      last year, u were a soosk team, so obviously u werent relying on khedira and ozil
                      stars flopping in madrid is not true? according to who? u? ok buddy, watever u say. robben didnt get enough chances in madrid! kaka didnt get enough chances in madrid!
                      2)lol big on beating juventus? ok, first of all, its a great record to score 4 against juventus in turin who have the best GK and best CB in the world. i cant recall the last time juventus lost to anyone in any game.
                      secondly, i was giving u an example of not only we didnt rely on robben, but we didnt rely on ribery either.
                      but i guess ur burning so much within ur losing focus on the points of argument here, which are brought up by urself (like us relying on robben)
                      thirdly, lol, for the millionth time, lets talk about lyon, who knocked u guys out, but we scored 4 against them as well, shall we? then u will be happy? or u gonna find another argument to deviate?
                      lol, talking about losing to intermilan in the finals? im sorry we came 2nd in the tournament, wat an embarassment to us. on the other hand, ur team getting knocked out for 6th continuous round against a team like lyon, thats not embarassing,
                      3) germany lost to spain in sports? since when 2 football matches became SPORTS? ur right, im the one who exaggerates, u are the one who posts quality posts and not quantity
                      4)lol germans are not talented, thats why we got these guys? im sure all these years and for many more years to come, german players have proven themselves internationall IN ALL SPORTS, MUCH MORE THAN THE SPANIARDS! baba, they were freaking born in germany just like any other german citizen! sami khedira's mom is even german! so just because his father is tunisian, or he has an arab name or he has some tunisian blood in him means he is not german? same with ozil who was born in germany!
                      their entire life has been in germany, they ate german, they drank german, they slept germany, they breath german, they studied german, everything is german but their previous generation might not have been german! how does that not make them german?
                      if u want to argue based on genes, then we can go all the way back to history and ancient races back to the days of aryans and dravidians blah blah blah!
                      if it was something like qatar where they go and bring players from outside and give them passport to play for them, u r right but these guys are of german generation, just their parents or maybe their parents parents were migrants and not german!
                      seriously, how lame are your arguments "mr quality"?
                      i don't think your in any position to be calling anyone's arguments lame with the sort of crap you come up with.

1)you deny spain ownes germany in sports and is the world's best sporting nation today.

obviously you don't follow sports much, or you just follow football

spain owns germany in tennis, football, futsal, basketball, cycling, handball, motoGP etc.

If you deny this you are an ignorant fool!

2) you deny robben was a one man show for bayern last season, in which you would of got no where without.

Thats why i doubt you watched bayern's games. Everyone seems to know this except you bache poroo.

3) you beat a juventus which couldn't even qualify for champions league and your happy about that! juventus hasn't been strong for some time now!

And they don't have the best goalkeeper anymore for that honor goes to San Iker and the best CB being Puyol. Were in 2010 now, keep up with the times.

4) you say the german players were born in germany which is not completely true and goes to show how much you debate without facts but from your arse.

klose and podolski were born in poland and cacao in brazil and Marin in Yugoslavia. Ozil is a turk, he didn't even celebrate when he scored against turkey, shows how german he really feels.

germany who is calling for a stop in muslim immigrants in the country. I bet Ozil's having second thoughts about choosing germany lol

racist germans

5) regarding players flopping in madrid is not true. I already explained to you the situation, i won't repeat myself

Great players never flop at madrid

Comment

i don't think your in any position to be calling anyone's arguments lame with the sort of crap you come up with.

1)you deny spain ownes germany in sports and is the world's best sporting nation today.

obviously you don't follow sports much, or you just follow football

spain owns germany in tennis, football, futsal, basketball, cycling, handball, motoGP etc.

If you deny this you are an ignorant fool!

2) you deny robben was a one man show for bayern last season, in which you would of got no where without.

Thats why i doubt you watched bayern's games. Everyone seems to know this except you bache poroo.

3) you beat a juventus which couldn't even qualify for champions league and your happy about that! juventus hasn't been strong for some time now!

And they don't have the best goalkeeper anymore for that honor goes to San Iker and the best CB being Puyol. Were in 2010 now, keep up with the times.

4) you say the german players were born in germany which is not completely true and goes to show how much you debate without facts but from your arse.

klose and podolski were born in poland and cacao in brazil and Marin in Yugoslavia. Ozil is a turk, he didn't even celebrate when he scored against turkey, shows how german he really feels.

germany who is calling for a stop in muslim immigrants in the country. I bet Ozil's having second thoughts about choosing germany lol

racist germans

5) regarding players flopping in madrid is not true. I already explained to you the situation, i won't repeat myself

Great players never flop at madrid

lol.... poor guy, how much u deviate, ignore, pick part of my arguments and exagerate to come back with a response, but anyways:

1) u say football is a team game when we talk about ozil and khedira but u say bayern was a one man show (robben) on top of that, as if that was not enough, u go on and say EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, haha, i am sure u speak from everybody's side and in ur dellusional world, u think everyone agrees with ur lame arguments.
                        beating juventus 4-1, beating man utd 2-1, beating lyon 3-0 all we relied on robben and EVERYONE KNOWS THIS

2)i talk about ozil and khedira being born in germany, having german parents and now actually making real madrid look good. u come and talk about podolski and marin and cacau and u say im talking out of my arse.

3)lol, u say a juventus which didnt qualify, yet u ignore the simple fact that they didnt qualify cos we trashed them without ur buddy robben and oh yea, i guess "EVERYONE KNOWS" that iker is the best GK in the world and puyol the best CB in the world, just cos nima said so!
                        juventus is not strong, but olympic lyon is strong

4)and then u claim and EVERYONE KNOWS that great players dont flop at madrid

yes, nima, ur right, i agree with u
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

lol.... poor guy, how much u deviate, ignore, pick part of my arguments and exagerate to come back with a response, but anyways:
                          1) u say football is a team game when we talk about ozil and khedira but u say bayern was a one man show (robben) on top of that, as if that was not enough, u go on and say EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, haha, i am sure u speak from everybody's side and in ur dellusional world, u think everyone agrees with ur lame arguments.
                          beating juventus 4-1, beating man utd 2-1, beating lyon 3-0 all we relied on robben and EVERYONE KNOWS THIS
                          2)i talk about ozil and khedira being born in germany, having german parents and now actually making real madrid look good. u come and talk about podolski and marin and cacau and u say im talking out of my arse.
                          3)lol, u say a juventus which didnt qualify, yet u ignore the simple fact that they didnt qualify cos we trashed them without ur buddy robben and oh yea, i guess "EVERYONE KNOWS" that iker is the best GK in the world and puyol the best CB in the world, just cos nima said so!
                          juventus is not strong, but olympic lyon is strong
                          4)and then u claim and EVERYONE KNOWS that great players dont flop at madrid
                          yes, nima, ur right, i agree with u
                          1) so you don't think that without robben you wouldn't of been able to achieve so much last season?? even though he scored 16 goals in 24 appearances in league and 4 from 10 appearances in the champions league. Scoring crucial goals may i add. Scoring 23 goals for the season, which is outstanding for a winger. Then he goes to the world cup and helps Holland make the final by scoring great goals and contributing to everything. Maybe you don't give him enough credit, or maybe we should take him back to see how you do without him

2) I said your talking out of your arse cause you said all their players are born in germany which i proved there not. It showed your inability to talk through facts but rather through delusion.

3) Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world and Puyol is amongst the best. I'm sure most sane football fans would agree with that.

4) i tell you for the last time. when you have an excess of stars, its in the best interest for both parties to part way. Had we kept Sneijder and Robben they may have not got enough game time and may have not been able to live up to full potential. Luckily for them they were able to go to clubs which needed such players for their teams and shine. So it ended up being good for the players.

Comment

1) so you don't think that without robben you wouldn't of been able to achieve so much last season?? even though he scored 16 goals in 24 appearances in league and 4 from 10 appearances in the champions league. Scoring crucial goals may i add. Scoring 23 goals for the season, which is outstanding for a winger. Then he goes to the world cup and helps Holland make the final by scoring great goals and contributing to everything. Maybe you don't give him enough credit, or maybe we should take him back to see how you do without him

2) I said your talking out of your arse cause you said all their players are born in germany which i proved there not. It showed your inability to talk through facts but rather through delusion.

3) Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world and Puyol is amongst the best. I'm sure most sane football fans would agree with that.

4) i tell you for the last time. when you have an excess of stars, its in the best interest for both parties to part way. Had we kept Sneijder and Robben they may have not got enough game time and may have not been able to live up to full potential. Luckily for them they were able to go to clubs which needed such players for their teams and shine. So it ended up being good for the players.
                            1)again, changing words. i dont agree bayern only relied on robben. robben was a key player, not the only player. but then again, every other team has one or two players who are more crucial than the rest. how hard is it for u to comprehend that? except for madrid who have 11 superstars and still flop at the round of 16 every year
                            and lol, robben going back to madrid? why? ur burning so much that u regret selling him? and why do u want him anyways, to ruin his career once again?

2)go read the post again, i exclusively spoke about smai khedira and mesut ozil, about khedira's mom being german and dad being tunisian.
                            but ofcourse, wat else can i expect from u other changing deviations and changing words?

3) chiellini is also among the best CBs in the world. im sure many sane football fans agree to this too. and to many sane football fans, buffon is still number one in the world.

4) ur talking in general, im being more specific so u dont excape with such claims. how much competitior did robben have? how much competition did kaka have? when i talk about competition, i talk about competition on the same level! so stop making generic comments and even in worst case scenario, if we go by ur reasonings, it still shows madrids trasnfer policies kills players
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

1)again, changing words. i dont agree bayern only relied on robben. robben was a key player, not the only player. but then again, every other team has one or two players who are more crucial than the rest. how hard is it for u to comprehend that? except for madrid who have 11 superstars and still flop at the round of 16 every year
                              and lol, robben going back to madrid? why? ur burning so much that u regret selling him? and why do u want him anyways, to ruin his career once again?
                              2)go read the post again, i exclusively spoke about smai khedira and mesut ozil, about khedira's mom being german and dad being tunisian.
                              but ofcourse, wat else can i expect from u other changing deviations and changing words?
                              3) chiellini is also among the best CBs in the world. im sure many sane football fans agree to this too. and to many sane football fans, buffon is still number one in the world.
                              4) ur talking in general, im being more specific so u dont excape with such claims. how much competitior did robben have? how much competition did kaka have? when i talk about competition, i talk about competition on the same level! so stop making generic comments and even in worst case scenario, if we go by ur reasonings, it still shows madrids trasnfer policies kills players
                              1) well at least you finally admitted that Robben was a key player for bayern..you stubborn mule

2) no i didn't change words. you said their all their players were born in germany which is false and i proved it to you.

3) buffon still number one?! I-don't-think-so! Not anymore.

4) we never killed any players. because if we killed them, they would have never been able to perform like they did at the new clubs. so your reasoning of madrid killing players is flawed and untrue.

Like i said the move proved to be good for robben and sneijder.

Comment

1) well at least you finally admitted that Robben was a key player for bayern..you stubborn mule
                                2) no i didn't change words. you said their all their players were born in germany which is false and i proved it to you.
                                3) buffon still number one?! I-don't-think-so! Not anymore.
                                4) we never killed any players. because if we killed them, they would have never been able to perform like they did at the new clubs. so your reasoning of madrid killing players is flawed and untrue.
                                Like i said the move proved to be good for robben and sneijder.
                                1) i never denied robben is a key player dufus! i denied bayern being a one man team which was wat u were claiming and hence i brought up the name of olic and the example of lyon. do u even read?
                                2) lol, we were talking about the germans saving madrid. then u said, not germans, a turk and a tunisian. then i said they were both born in germany and khediras mom is even german.i said turkey and tunisia dont have facilities like germany, if they were brought up in those countries, they wouldnt be who they are today! so they owe germany more than germany owes them! lol ur so confused and in denial u even lost track of wat the point of discussion is, just making some lame comments pulling them out of ur arse as u would say
                                3)oh sorry, NIMA DOESNT THINK SO! thanks, now its OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED TO THE WORLD, and everyone thinks so too and every sane football fan agrees as NIMA would say!
                                4) no, u killed them, bayern and inter revived them! hopefully benzema and kaka will also be revived soon for the sake of world football
                                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 10-25-2010, 11:49 PM.
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X