Mourinho has created a monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    1) i never denied robben is a key player dufus! i denied bayern being a one man team which was wat u were claiming and hence i brought up the name of olic and the example of lyon. do u even read?
    2) lol, we were talking about the germans saving madrid. then u said, not germans, a turk and a tunisian. then i said they were both born in germany and khediras mom is even german.i said turkey and tunisia dont have facilities like germany, if they were brought up in those countries, they wouldnt be who they are today! so they owe germany more than germany owes them! lol ur so confused and in denial u even lost track of wat the point of discussion is, just making some lame comments pulling them out of ur arse as u would say
    3)oh sorry, NIMA DOESNT THINK SO! thanks, now its OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED TO THE WORLD, and everyone thinks so too and every sane football fan agrees as NIMA would say!
    4) no, u killed them, bayern and inter revived them! hopefully benzema and kaka will also be revived soon for the sake of world football
    1) thats my point, robben being the key player, you wouldn't of had the success you had last season if you didn't have him. do you think you would have been able to do it without him?! i doubt it.

2) i'm surprised you don't rate turkey as a quality footballing nation. having one of the best league's in the world and systems. turkey is not short of talent.

but i guess you accept you were wrong about all of germany's talents being home grown .

3) Casillas #1

4) both players were good performers at real. so they were never under a confidence cloud. they were sold due to excess of stars.

why is this so hard for you to understand and accept?!

i know because your a stubborn mule.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
      1) thats my point, robben being the key player, you wouldn't of had the success you had last season if you didn't have him. do you think you would have been able to do it without him?! i doubt it.
      2) i'm surprised you don't rate turkey as a quality footballing nation. having one of the best league's in the world and systems. turkey is not short of talent.
      but i guess you accept you were wrong about all of germany's talents being home grown .
      3) Casillas #1
      4) both players were good performers at real. so they were never under a confidence cloud. they were sold due to excess of stars.
      why is this so hard for you to understand and accept?!
      i know because your a stubborn mule.
      1) no, ur point was bayern was a one man team - robben which i disagreed.
      any team, u take away a key player, they cant be as successful. wats there to discuss in this? changing words as usual?

2) i rate turkey as a good footballing nation, i dont rate them in the same level as germany, neither in facilities, nor in any other factor of football. and this i clearly mentioned in my preivous posts. yet u "interpret" it as, me not rating turkey a good footballing nation. as usual, changing and playing with words. wats new?

3) watever makes u happy.

4) madrid kills talents, hala to harchi mikhay begu.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

1) no, ur point was bayern was a one man team - robben which i disagreed.
        any team, u take away a key player, they cant be as successful. wats there to discuss in this? changing words as usual?
        2) i rate turkey as a good footballing nation, i dont rate them in the same level as germany, neither in facilities, nor in any other factor of football. and this i clearly mentioned in my preivous posts. yet u "interpret" it as, me not rating turkey a good footballing nation. as usual, changing and playing with words. wats new?
        3) watever makes u happy.
        4) madrid kills talents, hala to harchi mikhay begu.
        1) chelo kabab and ghorme sabzi is delicious

2) ferrari is faster than toyota

3) Michael Jordan

4) Real Madrid the most successful team in history.

Comment

1) chelo kabab and ghorme sabzi is delicious
          2) ferrari is faster than toyota
          3) Michael Jordan
          4) Real Madrid the most successful team in history.
          jigare to namakdun
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Comment

madrid kills talents, hala to harchi mikhay begu.
              Fact

Comment

Ronaldo is really carrying this team. Only way Madrid can havea another bad season with no trophies is if Ronaldo gets an injury in crucial parts of the season.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^^ He is scoring the goals, but the reason behind their success hasn't only been because of his form. Di Maria and Ozil have also played very well.

Comment

Ronaldo is really carrying this team. Only way Madrid can havea another bad season with no trophies is if Ronaldo gets an injury in crucial parts of the season.
                    i think you wish he get injured. no he will kick messi's ass this year and you'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
                      ^^^ He is scoring the goals, but the reason behind their success hasn't only been because of his form. Di Maria and Ozil have also played very well.
                      true ozil been great too but Ronaldo adds that spark to the team.
                      like against milan they wouldnt have won without ronaldo.

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                      i think you wish he get injured. no he will kick messi's ass this year and you'll see
                      no football fan wants to see the best football players not playing!

only someone like you can wish for something like this to happen to messi

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        true ozil been great too but Ronaldo adds that spark to the team.
                        like against milan they wouldnt have won without ronaldo.

no football fan wants to see the best football players not playing!

only someone like you can wish for something like this to happen to messi
                        they already couldnt beat that team in copa del rey without ozil although ronaldo played if im not mistaken.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

they already couldnt beat that team in copa del rey without ozil although ronaldo played if im not mistaken.
                          we rested 4 key player in this match. (Ozil - Xabi Alonso - Marcelo and Carvalho)
                          with these 4 players we would have easily beat them at their stadium.
                          mourinho also benched some starting players such as Di Maria - Higuain & Khedira

Ronaldo - Casillas and Ramos were the only starting players that played in this match

Comment

How is being born and/or raised in Germany not being homegrown????

Germany is not only developing talent for the Mannschaft, half the Turkish squad has been born and educated in Germany.
                            Pretty convenient and cheap way to get great talent for the Turkish FA, they don't even have to invest any money in development, Germany is doing all the work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondstern View Post
                              Germany is not only developing talent for the Mannschaft, half the Turkish squad has been born and educated in Germany.
                              Pretty convenient and cheap way to get great talent for the Turkish FA, they don't even have to invest any money in development, Germany is doing all the work for them.
                              for people as 'proud' as the german's its quite unusual that they use ethnic talent in their national team.

you saw ozil didn't celebrate when he scored vs. turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondstern View Post
                                lol bro, u think a turnip would understand logic
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X