Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter Milan destroying Tottehnahm [R]

game not over but its 35th min. and its 4-0

Amazing possession play by Inter. Coutinho is getting better and better while Biabiany is playing well for the first time. Let's hope that they can keep things going this way!
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

any links?
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

the gap between the attack and defense of tot is so much that i stoped watching
        the game after the 3rd goal.its getting me mad.
        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

take that harry redknapp
          Go Cows!

Comment

I have got 10 bucks on Inter

Comment

Pazza Inter. I wish they would have kept a clean sheet.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                Pazza Inter. I wish they would have kept a clean sheet.
                I dont call losing 4-3 away playing with one less man being destroyed

Comment

only rafa would **** up this badly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    How do you mean? I never stated that Spurs were destroyed. Inter still dominated the game and the goals by Bale could have been avoided if the team hadn't taken the victory for granted the way they did. It was still all in Inter's hands, but with their loss of morale in the end of the game, Tottenham would have scored a 4th goal if the game had only lasted another 5 minutes - despite being one man less than Inter.

flickr

Comment

Gareth Bale=worlds Best Left Winger

Comment

Benitez is a hapless loser, he will undo all of Mourinho's good work in a matter of months.

The way Tottenham came back with a man down the whole game, this will feel like a victory to them psychologically. Although that will not change the fact that Spurs have serious deficiencies in their team.

Comment

Spurs are just inexperienced. They will learn from these games. I think the game against Tottenham on White Hart Lane will be very tough. The game matter more to them and their fans than this game mattered for the average Interista in the stadium tonight.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post

well 2 of the goals came 90th min. lol....game was pretty much over since 30th min cuz it was 4-0 and the fans were totally out of it. But ya inter messed it all up at the end, giving away 3 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                              Amazing possession play by Inter. Coutinho is getting better and better while Biabiany is playing well for the first time. Let's hope that they can keep things going this way!
                              Thank you for speaking my mind
                              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
                              X