Inter Milan destroying Tottehnahm [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
    Benitez is a hapless loser, he will undo all of Mourinho's good work in a matter of months.

The way Tottenham came back with a man down the whole game, this will feel like a victory to them psychologically. Although that will not change the fact that Spurs have serious deficiencies in their team.
    This was the 14th time this year, that Spurs have fielded a different CB partnership. It is very difficult for a club if you don't have consistent communication between the defence.

Manchester United have been leaking goals this year, because Rio was not fit, and Vidic had to adjust with Evans.

Spurs have been missing Woodgate, Dawson and King who are all top draw defenders on their day.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      This was the 14th time this year, that Spurs have fielded a different CB partnership. It is very difficult for a club if you don't have consistent communication between the defence.

Manchester United have been leaking goals this year, because Rio was not fit, and Vidic had to adjust with Evans.

Spurs have been missing Woodgate, Dawson and King who are all top draw defenders on their day.
      Where the fcuk have you been *****? missed your arse buddy. you been drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        Where the fcuk have you been *****? missed your arse buddy. you been drinking?
        LOL..

I was in Iran for two months for summer, and came back- started college, so I've been pretty busy..
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          LOL..
          I was in Iran for two months for summer, and came back- started college, so I've been pretty busy..
          rasti, hows shiachat!?!?!
          Last edited by Mr Pouya; 10-22-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X