Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...244b8748045cba

Comment

^^i hope so, haddadi definitely can play in the league for many years, his young, had not had a major injury in his career, and has the size, as the MG of memphis has said many times " YOU can't teach height". he is definitly better than Chris Dudley who sucked big time in nba but played many years because of his height
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Interested in what guys like NimzJ will have to say after Hamed signs his contract this summer.

Comment

once haddadi gets another couple of good games this playoff, he'll for sure be guaranteed a contract somewhere in NBA. I prefer him in a crappier team so he can get playing time.

But problem is memphis will try to resign him cuz they need back up and he's used to it there, i hope he doesnt fall for it. Hollins just does not like playing hamed so he'll waste his time if he stays in memphis.

Comment

Haha that's the 2nd time Hamed's been brought up by Warriors fans this month. The other time was on GSoM: http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201.../hamed-haddadi

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            Interested in what guys like NimzJ will have to say after Hamed signs his contract this summer.
            Why? Did I say he's going to be out of league? Enlighten me.
            AZADI

Comment

Originally posted by NimzJ View Post
              You're trippin dude. No way in hell he is going to get paid that much. No one gambles and makes stupid decisions to overypay an unproven player like that anymore (unless you are the Kahn and the T-Wolves). Teams are trying to be smart and build their teams the right way.
              Haddadi got 1.6 a year after coming off a solid doing in the Olympics. What has he done lately to warrant a $4mil/year contract?
              $3-4 mil range is what teams pay solid role players who are PROVEN. Not a big man who has only played 78 games in 3 years. I'd give you a list of players who earn in that range but I think you get my point.
              I'm talking about this post. As I said, now lets wait and see what Haddadi gets paid this summer.

Comment

I'm talking about this post. As I said, now lets wait and see what Haddadi gets paid this summer.
                So why'd you have to mention me only? 2 other guys agreed with me. I don't regret what I said either. I'm using it off of logic and history. Many GM's will feel the same way.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=90559&page=22

I don't even care how much Hamed gets paid. I just want to see him go to a team where he is given a good opportunity to succeed.
                AZADI

Comment

hamed got pretty darn close to making that half court shot, my heart skipped a beat when he threw it up
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So why'd you have to mention me only? 2 other guys agreed with me.
                    The other two centered their comments around his agent's thought process and the new CBA, not my personal opinion. You're the only one who told me I'm "trippin" when I said that if I was a GM, I'd personally value him at between $3-4 million.

I don't regret what I said either. I'm using it off of logic and history. Many GM's will feel the same way.
                    Many GM's feeling the same way doesn't change the reality of what Hamed can expect in a contract from some team willing to open their checkbook this summer, as I stated.

I don't even care how much Hamed gets paid. I just want to see him go to a team where he is given a good opportunity to succeed.
                    I'm pretty sure everyone here feels the exact same way.

Comment

i havent seen it but he played 3 min, got 2 blocks and 2 rebs, he did miss 2 shots though

Comment

i love watching the memphis crowd go crazy for him, everytime he touches the ball they go wild
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

2 block shots, 1 rebound in 3 min half time
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Was it just me, or did Hamed seem all emo and depressed in the 2nd half not being his usual excited and energetic self jumping around cheering?

Comment

You're the only one who told me I'm "trippin" when I said that if I was a GM, I'd personally value him at between $3-4 million.
                              Lol you sound offended. I was simply disagreeing with your opinion of his value considering his track record thus far. People on the link you posted even agree with me. They'd only want him for cheap. Why? Because it's a risk signing someone for a big contract when they haven't proven anything. Especially in a time like this with the economy and CBA looming. Teams want to win. If Hamed gets paid +4MIL this off season, big ups to him. This is completely a moot debate.

I'll say it again:
                              AZADI

Comment

hamed for mvp

Comment

Working...
                                X