No announcement yet.

Hamed Haddadi - NBA 2010/2011 Season [Official Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrat to hamed as he hasd an appearance in the nba playoff and was part of a historic win for memphis.

i know this sounds bad, but hey, you have to look at the positive side of the story!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Good Job to Hamed, 52 secs is better than nothing, hopefully he will play more in the next games
      sigpic

Comment

If they manage to kick the Spurs out They will be probably facing OKC which has got one of the biggest starting 5 and a top team in FTA, thus Hollins will need to give a lot of PT to Hamed down the stretch. So lets all hope for Grizzlies to upset the spurs even if Hamed does not get to play much.

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/th...and-notes.html

Griz coach Lionel Hollins tried a Marc Gasol/ Hamed Haddadi front line with seven minutes left in the second quarter. That didn't last long. Haddadi got a quick hook, and Hollins told him why as he walked toward the bench.

"You've got to rebound," Hollins said. "That's why I put you in the game."

thats the whole issue with hollin's coaching, he just throws hamed into the fire and then blames him, and all that in such a short amount of time. He gave the guy 2 possessions and he was trying something new which is play him with gasol, he never did that before.

hamed will get other chances, it seems like its going to be a long series, at least 6/7 games but truth is hamed needs to leave memphis if hollins is goin to be coach next year. He just does not like to play hamed and he's not a risky guy, he can easily get 10-15min/game in more than a handful of teams across nba next year, so his agent needs to get busy right after playoffs

Comment

read the shane battier thread and his opinion about hamed
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              read the shane battier thread and his opinion about hamed
              seems like everyone on the Griz love Hamed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                thats the whole issue with hollin's coaching, he just throws hamed into the fire and then blames him, and all that in such a short amount of time. He gave the guy 2 possessions and he was trying something new which is play him with gasol, he never did that before.
                hamed will get other chances, it seems like its going to be a long series, at least 6/7 games but truth is hamed needs to leave memphis if hollins is goin to be coach next year. He just does not like to play hamed and he's not a risky guy, he can easily get 10-15min/game in more than a handful of teams across nba next year, so his agent needs to get busy right after playoffs
                the longer memphis stays in playoff the more offers the free agents will have come summer time, hamed is free agent right now so are 3-4 memphis players. the fans want the whole unite back for next season, we just have to wait and see
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

off topic but still better than opening a thread for it.. can somebody recommend a good place to watch the playoffs in West LA or close to it?? and is there a bar or something to watch european football leagues as well??
                  Last edited by dcpp; 04-18-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                    off topic but still better than opening a thread for it.. can somebody recommend a good place to watch the playoffs in West LA or close to it?? and is there a bar or something to watch european football leagues as well??
                    I'd recommend Q's, on Wilshire in Westwood. Get's packed during Laker games and they have good food/drinks. Also, another option is Busby's which is a good environment as well (2 different locations, both good).

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                      I'd recommend Q's, on Wilshire in Westwood. Get's packed during Laker games and they have good food/drinks. Also, another option is Busby's which is a good environment as well (2 different locations, both good).
                      thanks

Comment

Some Warriors fans are discussing the possibility of bringing Hamed to the dubs:

http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201.../hamed-haddadi
                        AZADI

Comment

Originally posted by NimzJ View Post
                          Some Warriors fans are discussing the possibility of bringing Hamed to the dubs:

http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/201.../hamed-haddadi
                          i think it would be a huge mistake, i don't see how he would fit in with their up-tempo running system. he would certainly have a lot of fans come to the game, being in the bay area but basketball-wise it's not a good choice

maybe he should play for my lakers
                          sigpic

Comment

grizz and spurs are playing and it's pretty close.

no hamed so far and I don't expect to see him get PT either.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                              grizz and spurs are playing and it's pretty close.

no hamed so far and I don't expect to see him get PT either.
                              yeah, doesn't look like it, maybe when the Griz play at home...
                              sigpic

Comment

damn what a game

Comment

Working...
                                X