No announcement yet.

Hamed Haddadi - NBA 2010/2011 Season [Official Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another instant classic game last night 3 OT. that stretched 4 hrs, but saddly memphis lost. series tied at 2. next game will be a killer on wednesday as both team will be very tired. hamed will most likely gets to play more min.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Grizz lost a key game and it really was not their night offensively. Nothing was goin in. Very low fg %
      they will most likely lose the next game too and this will go to 7 games

Comment

^^i could see this game going to 7th game.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Haddadi gonna be first iranian to play in the nba finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          allah

Comment

that would be nice if hadadi play in the nba final, and nicer if he gets a ring..

if hadadi gets a nba ring ,i will take every thing back i say about him...lets not forget jack haley got 2 or 3 rings, mark madson has couple of rings too....
            hadadi for mvp

Comment

i was joking memphis isnt gonna win this year becuz they dont have rudy gay. If they did they would have been scary

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                i was joking memphis isnt gonna win this year becuz they dont have rudy gay. If they did they would have been scary
                rudy gay's absence is definately not good for memphis, but i still think they are a legit conteder because they are the most versatile team of all 7 teams left in contention for the finals. and when im talking about the versatility of their players, the key ones im speaking about is gasol and randolph. they are extreemly hard to stop, they can hit a mid range shot or can beat you in the post. they just gotta be a little more consistent
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

that was probably the most i have seen him in one night...sitting on the bench of course but still i wish him the best. just wish he could be in situation Asik is in, get playing time and be aggressive. he looks jello running up and down the court

Comment

put up or shut up time for memphis...i love to see them in the final and win it all.....memphis=lakers minor team

Comment

i really do not care what memphis does, just want to see haddadi play and gets quality playing time
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by AKA MASHSAEED View Post
                        put up or shut up time for memphis...i love to see them in the final and win it all.....memphis=lakers minor team
                        exactly how i feel
                        sigpic

Comment

Memphis was horrible. Haddadi got 7 minutes, 4 points, 2 blocks and 1 rebound.

Comment

^^i stop watching after 2nd quarter. hopefully they can win game 6 tomorrow night
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Memphis was horrible. Haddadi got 7 minutes, 4 points, 2 blocks and 1 rebound.

thats cuz the coach is over playing all his starters. Especially the bigs like gasol and randolph...they were clearly exhausted and there is no way they can continue like this and be successful. As much as he doesnt want to, he needs to play haddadi more and let those guys rest. I dont get it, haddadi does not hurt the team like thabeet did. He actually has done quite alright, getting 2 blocks per game.

its a shame, the whole team had only 2 three pointers all game

Comment

game 6 is on
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X