No announcement yet.

Hamed Haddadi - NBA 2010/2011 Season [Official Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddadi played a few minutes at the end of the first quarter, hope to see more of him.

Comment

He was about to come in again at one point put Thunder made a run and a timeout and afterward they went small. He didn't play well (neither did Grizzlies) when he was on. I think his shot was blocked though.

Comment

hopefully Memphis can extent this to game 7
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

memphis wins the game. game 7 on sunday. haddadi played 2 min. no stat.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

what a comeback by grizzlies...game 7 is gonna be freakin tough!

what i didnt like about haddadi is that he tends to not pay attention to the game or what the coach is sayiing all the time. I know ur not playing but u need to listen and see whats going on. He needs to learn from gasol and randolph.

Comment

^^needs to show more enthusiasm during the timeouts
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Tip Dunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I still can't believe how teams like grizzlies or okc made it so far.
                  I guess NBA is just a big mafia like every other sport with so much $$$ in it.

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post

Comment

grizzlies just werent strong enough to finish off thunder, rudy gay was def. missing.

haddadi played last 3 min. or so of the game when it was pretty much over, got a dunk in and 2 rebs.....well there goes the end of this thread, at least we can say he played 7-8 playoff games and had a few dunks, good number of blocks and some rebounds. I still think he should go to another team, he can stay at grizz and be in playoffs again next year but he wont see much play time behind randolph, gasol and darrel arthur

Comment

think about that comment

Comment

.... no

Comment

Happy 26th to Hamed! Let's hope he can latch onto a team that provides him with playing opportunity this off season, considering he's entering his prime.
                            AZADI

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                              think about that comment
                              I don't know why you guys are all giving me sh*** because of that comment.
                              Grizz and OKC are not teams with much of a history.
                              Asking why they are so successful especially now is a legitimate question.
                              I didn't mean to offend any fanboys...

Comment

i hope he signs with another team in the summer, hopefully clippers or warriors. Grizzlies will prob resign him cuz they need back up center and he's already been with the team. But if he wants to play he shouldnt sign, although he is comfortable there and the fans like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X