Newcastle to UEFA cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcastle to UEFA cup

After a bad start, do you think Newcastle Utd wil make it to UEFA cup or not, with only 2 games to go. (one of them is Chelsea).
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

it will be tough, your up against blackburn and bolton for that last place, both have a game in hand. i would personaly prefer bolton in the uefa cup, but i think its for blackburn to lose, maybe you can sneak in at the last moment.
    the premiership has suddenly come to life again; the fight for second place is still on, there is still a fight for 4th place, 6th place and also premiership survival, at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by aidin
      it will be tough, your up against blackburn and bolton for that last place, both have a game in hand. i would personaly prefer bolton in the uefa cup, but i think its for blackburn to lose, maybe you can sneak in at the last moment.
      the premiership has suddenly come to life again; the fight for second place is still on, there is still a fight for 4th place, 6th place and also premiership survival, at the bottom.
      i also want bolton in uefa cup.... i dont think there is a fight for the second place liverpool are 6 point behind man utd are in fire but the 4th spot is still there

Comment

Newcastle is filled with money, if they don't make it, it will be a waste.

But with Shearer retired and Ameobi showing maturity, it could be a good start if they do make it.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Yes, they Did it, 7th place.
          This means that NUFC will play in the Intertoto cup, its not bad as 3 teams will qualify to the UEFA Cup.

Prepare to see NUFC win the UEFA cup in may 2007 (mark my words)
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

persoanlly i think Tottenham will be the team that will win it
            they have a great great team

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
              persoanlly i think Tottenham will be the team that will win it
              they have a great great team
              out of the English teams i think they have the most exciting squad and on paper should do very well, but, look at 'Boro, they came out of no where. my money is on Blckburn going the furthest.

Comment

What a great moment.

Thanks Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by aidin
                  out of the English teams i think they have the most exciting squad and on paper should do very well, but, look at 'Boro, they came out of no where. my money is on Blckburn going the furthest.
                  i agree
                  blackburn have surprised me so much this season
                  they have been very strong tactically
                  they have an aggressive squad thats hungry for a victory
                  they play very well together.. i think they are the main contenders
                  sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by internazionale
                    i agree
                    blackburn have surprised me so much this season
                    they have been very strong tactically
                    they have an aggressive squad thats hungry for a victory
                    they play very well together.. i think they are the main contenders
                    im glad someone agrees with me rep points coming your way. i know Roy is gonna hate me for saying this, but the current Newcastle squad will lose early on in the cup, to some next club from an ex-soviet country, sorry bruv but i dont think they got what it takes.

Comment

newcastle has got the team.. but not the coach in my opinion..
                      these players should be doing more together than what's achieved
                      come on.. look at the squad.. they need to do much better than wats done!
                      sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by internazionale
                        newcastle has got the team.. but not the coach in my opinion..
                        these players should be doing more together than what's achieved
                        come on.. look at the squad.. they need to do much better than wats done!
                        its ok, but not good enough to do well in the cups.
                        they don't have a proper stiker and their defence....well the less said the better, what they need is a new shearer, and a defender

Comment

well owen is back.. lets see what happens with that
                          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
                          X