• Show
Clear All

Juventus - AC Milan / Barcelona - Sevilla [R]

Juve 2 - milan 1 @ san siro

quagliarella, del piero
    ibrahimovic

Barcelona 5 - Sevilla 0

Messi, Villa, alves, messi, villa

man barca keeps murdering sevilla, over the summer they whooped them 4-0 for the supercup, i was there

Juve was soo lucky man.. Milan played way better and basically controlled the game, they shouldve scored more. Juve scored on counter attacks and luck was on their side.

Comment

milan didnt have any real threats on the goal, only that shot that hit cross bar and the other that ibra hit over the goal, storari was hardly challenged....but ya i agree milan did play bettter, juve took advantage of their chances and del piero is still amazing

Comment

Nima, Milan owned the first half, but Juve was the better team in the second half. I was not impressed by Juventus' game plan, but they defended themselves in a great way. With injuries and suspensions, they still managed to beat AC Milan away, and I see that as an achievement. The odds for Juve winning were over 4-1 when I checked the predictions beforehand, while Milan's odds were below 2-1.

Zlatan should have scored at least 2 more goals in this game. Right before the first half was over, he had a great chance in front of Storari but shot over. Storari was by the way great last night.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Ekbatan, thanks for following the pfdc rules and actually putting [R] in the title, unlike most people who mention the results as their topic

Its true under Guardiola we really owned Sevilla many times.
          Im happy Villa scored a brace, and shut Mourinho's mouth.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Forza Juveeeeee Finallyy Some Joy For My Team!!

Comment

Might i add how trash abbiati was and how nice Juve's first goal was.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Might i add how trash abbiati was and how nice Juve's first goal was.

Quagliarella is a great addition, i hope we can keep him after this year...im sure he'll get better the more he plays with the team...we really need to get rid of that crappy amauri, he pisses me off so much, what a waste of a spot at such a critical position

Comment

In all honesty it has been Iaquinta and Amari's fault as to why we have been falling behind in comparison to other big teams.. they just cant play their positions right. i hope we find a replacement during the summer transfer period because these two dont look like they're gonna change to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    In all honesty it has been Iaquinta and Amari's fault as to why we have been falling behind in comparison to other big teams.. they just cant play their positions right. i hope we find a replacement during the summer transfer period because these two dont look like they're gonna change to be frank.
                    Ya pretty much. Iaquinta used to be better but theyre both useless now. January transfer period is a hope too.

Comment

Does anyone other than Zlatan ever scores for Milan? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                        Does anyone other than Zlatan ever scores for Milan? lol

he only has 4 goals

Comment

Keep in mind, our most in form player, Krasic, wasn't even playing. I agree that Amauri and Iaquinta are not worthy of Juve's name. Iaquinta maybe when he is in good form...but Amauri never.

Comment

Working...
                          X