Champions League [Today - NOV 2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League [Today - NOV 2]

Does anyone have direct link to any of these games?
    Attached Files
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Haha , Babak Rafati is today at ManU match the goal line ref...

Comment

Gareth Bale currently the best inform left back. wow that a player.
      He destroyed Maicon today.

Benitez is going to ruin Inter. How the fk he didnt address the problem they had in the first game with bale basically raping his defense in san siro?
      next game you would think inter will have thought of a plan to stop gareth bale, but no, , it was Maicon or Lucio 1on1 versus Bale and Bale left them all for dead, and his delivery into the box after getting past the defense was top class.
      im sure there will be a compilation of his moves soon uploaded.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Now thats what I call destruction Tott 3-1 Inter they were even missing their first keeper due to suspension.

Comment

btw the commentator said Messi scored his 62nd goal in the last 62 games!!! ****ing amazing.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

bale is not a left back anymore. he plays as left winger since the end of last season.

Comment

I will watch Milan-Real and hope, that Milan "trashes" Real

GO MILAN

Comment

Bale (and the whole Tottenham team) was fantastic last night. Bale specifically. They won fair and square and the figures could have been larger in Tottenham's favor.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

I hate Ghalet Bale, everytime they say his name I think about our own Khalatbari.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

Anyone saw Copenhagen? Shame only they got a draw, they deserved to win. Some times in the second half, they even outplayed Barca
                    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                      Anyone saw Copenhagen? Shame only they got a draw, they deserved to win. Some times in the second half, they even outplayed Barca
                      This is only the group stage. I think that Barca will get 4 points from the last 2 games.

Comment

^ What was the whole story behind it , the guy was going crazy towards pep lool
                        sigpic

Comment

Copenhagen played with a high intensity and intercepted a lot of balls. Their amazing fans and little pitch helped stop Barca too.
                          I cant see how they deserved to win, Barca had as many if not more chances.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                          X