Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If theres ONE word to describe Cristiano Ronaldo its....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If theres ONE word to describe Cristiano Ronaldo its....

DISGUSTING

im watching Milan v Real, and i just experienced the massivest play acting/diving i have ever seen. absolutely disgusting. As a Madrid fan i was embarrassed at how he professional his movie was!

alright yeh he is a great player, but the main reason i didnt want him at real was this sorta stuff i saw from him in man u...ruining football.DISGUSTING

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

looks like we have the exact same view of him being in Real Madrid, i totally agree with everything u said man.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

u can describe 75% of his career in this clip. LOL

Comment

he is a great player but when people compare him to messi i get frustrated!

messi is the real deal.

Comment

cant believe that bs he pulled today on gattuso, he cried and acted like he got hit in the face when it was barely the throat...this type of diving pisses me off, i dont care who it is footballers shouldnt do that anymore...this is ancient diving back when technology wasnt there to catch all the action, instant replay and all that...its just gettin old, we see it and they look like fools, ruining their own reputation...they should just stop doin it so much

Comment

embarassing

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              embarassing

it was so bad utube removed it lmao

Comment

come on we act like he is the only one doing it, this is Spanish football...look at Xavi and Sergio Basquestz they are massive actors also. Diving is bad enough but i don't get why they have to carry on like this.

Its more annoying, cause now when players make a breaks instead of going for goal they decide to go for a dive and get a penalty.

Comment

It's a shame. I hate it but it's part of the game. Most players do it at least once in their career, some more frequent than others. However, CRon is such a fantastic player already. His talent should be enough for him to excel on the global football stage.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                  And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

so many ronaldo haters in this forum

Comment

Haha the funny part was when he peeked through his eyes to see the ref's reactions.

Comment

wonder how he himself feels when he watches the vid.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                            so many ronaldo haters in this forum
                            i dont hate ronaldo..probably dont hate anyone.
                            i give credit to ronaldo where its due and agree that his a great player.
                            but shit like this ruins football. and ronaldo not only often dives, but also takes a step favour doing this false shit:

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              i missed the game..! but considering the dive and the acting was against Gattuso, ts quite understandable and justified..!! its good for Gattuso to get a taste of his own constant dirty gamesmanship, from time to time..!! in fact that is the only way for opposing players to neutralize his biggest effect on the game.
                              Nothing in the world of football will make me happier than to see someone breaking Gattuso and that other bastard Van Bummel's legs and end their shameful football careers forever..!
                              Now, those two are truly Dirty, Disgusting hacking cheats .!!

CR7 is just an annoying sissy/fag..!! but the fker is surely a talented footballer whos fun to watch..!!
                              he cant help himself going down left and right like a Tijuana whore as soon as someone breath on him..!! he was born that way..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X