Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

u really have a talent in emabrassing urself with such lame arguments
    interestingly, GKs are very much judged on corner kicks, except that they are judged on their exits on corner kicks which btw, casillas is at a very average level when it comes to crosses
    but ofcourse, real madrid fans like urself and bachelot dont have the eyes to see that even though over these years, i have repeatedly posted clips and pointed out casillas sooties specially on aerial balls but oh well u guys can be happy about ur GK being better than old aged van der sar and buffon
    your problem is that your always living in the past.

you fail to see the facts and figures of today, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
      jamesh kon baba italia reedeh!
      couldn't even beat new zealand at the world cup, a team with amateur players
      very embarrassing.

was buffon in that game? nice way of changing subjects, this was about casillas and buffon
      i already said b4 world cup, with lippi's selection italy wouldnt make it and NZ played 11 man defense, no one beat them.

i know ur not talking about embarrasing with ur real madrid's failure year after year and losing 6-2 at home from barca....baba to jamesh kon hala emsal baa mourinho bebinim che ghalati mikonin bad harf bezan. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        was buffon in that game? nice way of changing subjects, this was about casillas and buffon
        i already said b4 world cup, with lippi's selection italy wouldnt make it and NZ played 11 man defense, no one beat them.
        i know ur not talking about embarrasing with ur real madrid's failure year after year and losing 6-2 at home from barca....baba to jamesh kon hala emsal baa mourinho bebinim che ghalati mikonin bad harf bezan. lol

we are the most successful team in history, we don't need to prove anything to anyone.

but it still doesn't change the fact that italy couldn't beat an amateur side! LOL.

Comment

we are the most successful team in history, we don't need to prove anything to anyone.

but it still doesn't change the fact that italy couldn't beat an amateur side! LOL.

italy doesnt need to proove anything, they have 4 world cups.. spain needs 3 more to be on the same level
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            italy doesnt need to proove anything, they have 4 world cups.. spain needs 3 more to be on the same level
            bs italy won most of their world cup playing catennacio.

thats not football!

also, spain is the first european team to win a world cup outside of europe which is a big feat.

Comment

your problem is that your always living in the past.

you fail to see the facts and figures of today, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
              no my friend, the problem is u are looking at a very short period of time and building air castles based on 3 4 years of glory.

im looking throughout history and i see trends and consistencies
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                no my friend, the problem is u are looking at a very short period of time and building air castles based on 3 4 years of glory.
                im looking throughout history and i see trends and consistencies
                gorbe dastesh be goosht nemirese mige piff piff

hala sabr kon, aghaye history

Comment

inzaghi is a joke, his record is all politically motivated.

Comment

gorbe dastesh be goosht nemirese mige piff piff
                    hala sabr kon, aghaye history
                    lol, i think others have already replied to u in this regards.
                    u won 1 worldcup (that too with the help of referee mistakes!!!) and u are already wetting urself!
                    gorbeye shoma taze ye bar dastesh be goosht reside. gorbeye ma 3 barabare shoma reside va bazam khahad resid.

uni ke niyaz be sabr dare toyi ta ye n saale dige dobare be jam beresin
                    Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-07-2010, 05:46 AM.
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Inzaghi=The King of Offsides

Comment

Lmao..! Can a mod change the title of this thread please..!? To what I don't know anymore ?? Perhaps
                        " Go Random, international football..!??"

Ps
                        It's easy to look good as a keeper in a HIGHLY defensive league and National team..! Perhaps one should compare saves per game?? But even that would be somewhat subjective..!
                        I tell u what, I trust Hussain's general insight on international football, & have no idea where he stands on this GK issue..??
                        I'd resign myself to his opinion " when all mentioned keepers hang their boots up, which will have had the highest impact on the trade/position? Which would be remembered as the better keeper??Or better yet;
                        Assuming all keepers at the same somewhat young age showing their supposed potential..! Which would he opt to sign for ManU ? If all @ the $ame cost??

Comment

thats not football!

also, spain is the first european team to win a world cup outside of europe which is a big feat.

bullshit.. italy lost to brazil in a final twice.. with a little different luck italy could have 6 world cups.. its also said from the 1940-1950's italian soccer was at its highest potential.. but the world cup was canceled due to the world war.. italy could have won a world cup in that decade as well, with a little different luck, italia would be sitting on 6 or 7 world cups
                          i dont want to make excuses.. but this decade is the highest time for espana.. italy has been threw this shit before spain even made it out of the group
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

thats not football!

boro baba they won 4 times with 3 different generations, they usually make the top 4 where is spain in all this?? first time ever they made the final 4
                            spain is my 2nd teams so im not gonna say much but ur arguments are childish and lame

real madrid buys their trophies, lets see u win something without that.....its very embarrasing that even with all the money u spent u havent won anything in years!

Comment

Guys please keep it clean.
                              Thread Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                                Guys please keep it clean.
                                Thread Closed.

lol why?
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X