inzaghi= best striker all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    lol, i think others have already replied to u in this regards.
    u won 1 worldcup (that too with the help of referee mistakes!!!) and u are already wetting urself!
    gorbeye shoma taze ye bar dastesh be goosht reside. gorbeye ma 3 barabare shoma reside va bazam khahad resid.
    uni ke niyaz be sabr dare toyi ta ye n saale dige dobare be jam beresin
    kheyli porooyi bache!!

i can't believe you have the audacity to come up with some bs argument about referee's after what happened in the germany england game.

kheyli porooyi baba

seriously man, if you going to post crap like this i'm not even going to bother to reply anymore!

i thought you knew a bit about football, seems like you know nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      bullshit.. italy lost to brazil in a final twice.. with a little different luck italy could have 6 world cups.. its also said from the 1940-1950's italian soccer was at its highest potential.. but the world cup was canceled due to the world war.. italy could have won a world cup in that decade as well, with a little different luck, italia would be sitting on 6 or 7 world cups
      i dont want to make excuses.. but this decade is the highest time for espana.. italy has been threw this shit before spain even made it out of the group
      man italy's early world cup were won by playing catennacio. you can't deny that.

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      boro baba they won 4 times with 3 different generations, they usually make the top 4 where is spain in all this?? first time ever they made the final 4
      spain is my 2nd teams so im not gonna say much but ur arguments are childish and lame
      real madrid buys their trophies, lets see u win something without that.....its very embarrasing that even with all the money u spent u havent won anything in years!
      jamesh kon to'am.....italy has never been known for their attractive style of play. when attractive football comes to mind, i can guarantee you that italy doesn't come to the mind of the every day football fan.

even cannavaro said this in an interview. he said we can't play attractive like the spanish or the brazilians, but we can defend like no one else.

what young talent do they have now!?! hardly any.

lol real madrid buys trophies and others don't..ye ok whatever you say man!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        man italy's early world cup were won by playing catennacio. you can't deny that.
        jamesh kon to'am.....italy has never been known for their attractive style of play. when attractive football comes to mind, i can guarantee you that italy doesn't come to the mind of the every day football fan.
        even cannavaro said this in an interview. he said we can't play attractive like the spanish or the brazilians, but we can defend like no one else.

if iran won a world cup cuz they played boring or unnatractive would you give a shit?
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

lol why?

just kidding of course,

But i seriously do recommend two things to both sides of the arguement:

1. italy "haters" do not shit talk about italian football in a thread full of italy fans, its annoying.

2. Italy fans, ignore the shit talking.

this will save both sides alot of time.
          (i am not a big fan of italian football by the way, but hey lets respect each other)

Comment

if iran won a world cup cuz they played boring or unnatractive would you give a shit?
            its always great to win a world cup.

but i would rather win a world cup playing well than defensive and conservative.

Comment

kheyli porooyi bache!!
              i can't believe you have the audacity to come up with some bs argument about referee's after what happened in the germany england game.
              kheyli porooyi baba
              seriously man, if you going to post crap like this i'm not even going to bother to reply anymore!
              i thought you knew a bit about football, seems like you know nothing!
              did i deny the referee made a mistake in germany - england game? no i didnt

but u r the one burning when the truth is spoken which is spain got lucky with referee decisions in worldcup 2010 and won the worldcup

pleaseeee,,,p leaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply to my posts! i really enjoy ur INDEPTH and ur HIGHLY INFORMATIVE posts
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

did i deny the referee made a mistake in germany - england game? no i didnt
                but u r the one burning when the truth is spoken which is spain got lucky with referee decisions in worldcup 2010 and won the worldcup
                pleaseeee,,,p leaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply to my posts! i really enjoy ur INDEPTH and ur HIGHLY INFORMATIVE posts
                you always need luck in knock-out tournaments due to the nature of the competition.

now i'm not sure about this luck that happened that your talking about but every world cup winner has had some luck one way or another by winning the tournament.

italy for example, had a lot of luck and in some instances bad sportsmanship on their way to their 4th title.

now i don't know if your still burning from germany's failure to win anything, but the fact is italy and spain owned germany. spain twice.

hala besuz, i want to hear you scream.

Comment

you always need luck in knock-out tournaments due to the nature of the competition.
                  now i'm not sure about this luck that happened that your talking about but every world cup winner has had some luck one way or another by winning the tournament.
                  italy for example, had a lot of luck and in some instances bad sportsmanship on their way to their 4th title.
                  now i don't know if your still burning from germany's failure to win anything, but the fact is italy and spain owned germany. spain twice.
                  every country has to have a little bit of luck in order to win the world cup.. where was italys bad sportsmanship??
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

check the archives of 1982 world cup, greatest world cup and the greatest brazilian team which lost to italy in semi finals, then they beat germany 4-1 in another memorable finals

2006 world cup, italy- germany semifinals game, one of the greatest end to end games with dramatic ending

thats just a few, italy has always been involved in some of the most memorable games, whether they won or lost, they were great games

records speak for itself, only brazil and germany come close to italy so everything u say is pure non-sense

P.S. real madrid still sucks ass, u cant deny the fact that u spill so much money (unlike any other championship team) and yet u struggle to win anything....last la liga title u won, u had cannavaro...so HAHA!

Comment

u beat us twice? congratz! now plz remind urself how many times we kicked ur @$$

haha, all ur super stars struggled to beat our highly young and inexperienced team. we demolished england and argentina with this young team while u needed referees help to beat paraguay!
                      anyways, we are a young team, we are only peaking towards euro 2012, worldcip 2014 and beyond.

ur team has already passed the peak and has its stars mostly going down and retiring very soon. so like i said, u can enjoy ur few years of glory and then go back to ur slump for another 40 50 years until u win something
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

every country has to have a little bit of luck in order to win the world cup.. where was italys bad sportsmanship??
                        in the final.

that dirty **** materrazzi how he stirred zidane.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          check the archives of 1982 world cup, greatest world cup and the greatest brazilian team which lost to italy in semi finals, then they beat germany 4-1 in another memorable finals

2006 world cup, italy- germany semifinals game, one of the greatest end to end games with dramatic ending

thats just a few, italy has always been involved in some of the most memorable games, whether they won or lost, they were great games

records speak for itself, only brazil and germany come close to italy so everything u say is pure non-sense

P.S. real madrid still sucks ass, u cant deny the fact that u spill so much money (unlike any other championship team) and yet u struggle to win anything....last la liga title u won, u had cannavaro...so HAHA!
                          im talking about their early world cups. they were won playing defensive football.

Comment

u beat us twice? congratz! now plz remind urself how many times we kicked ur @$$
                            haha, all ur super stars struggled to beat our highly young and inexperienced team. we demolished england and argentina with this young team while u needed referees help to beat paraguay!
                            anyways, we are a young team, we are only peaking towards euro 2012, worldcip 2014 and beyond.
                            ur team has already passed the peak and has its stars mostly going down and retiring very soon. so like i said, u can enjoy ur few years of glory and then go back to ur slump for another 40 50 years until u win something
                            whats the point of discussing what happened?

when we won the euro you said , you haven't won the world cup and still yet to prove anything.

now we won the world cup and you still talking shit as usual.

we won and thats that, nothing you can do or say now

just burn.

Comment

in the final.
                              that dirty **** materrazzi how he stirred zidane.

that is the lamest excuse in all of sports

that was zidane's own fault, a real champion focuses on the ultimate prize and if u wanna let a prick get in the way of that then u shouldnt be there...im sure being the professional zidane was he had heard worse things in his life. People curse out your family and they sing songs in stadiums about your mother and sister, they make monkey sounds for black players, racial comments, burn flags, pictures, etc.... does everyone run out crying everytime someone gets under their skin? its part of the sport, nothing new

Comment

im talking about their early world cups. they were won playing defensive football.

funny u say that cuz back in the day, defense was sort of non-existent in football, everyone played attacking football and world cup was KNOCKOUT from the beginning. These conspiracy theories against italy go way back to that time, people tried to claim mussolini scared other teams from beating italy since they were the host, so ok take away the first world cup, then came 4 years later in another country and italy STILL won (beating brazil in semis) there was no excuse there.

really all these stupid excuses are just lame and they dont hold any facts, truth is out of 2 teams playing one is always gonna be sour at losing so they'll try to justify it by blaming ref calls, politics or what not but in the end truth prevails as years pass by and winning ONE world cup itself is a HUUUUGE accomplishment, something great teams like holland and spain couldnt do, so for people to downplay FOUR world cup wins is just beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X