inzaghi= best striker all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    bro, did u see casillas on the first goal? even gholampour wouldnt do that!
    kheyli dari misoozi na?
    in an era, where casillas toughest competitions are an inexperienced lloris, a not-mentally-stable cech, and an aging buffon and van der sar, and a series of second class GK like julio caesar, reina and valdez, some think casillas is god! they have forgotten the days when cech, buffon, kahn and lehman were all still around, casillas rafte bud boogh bezane
    you only have to be better than the competition your in, you can't really do more than that.

you said buffon is the best, i said casillas.

you tell me who won? i see them they run - 2pac (hit 'em up)

Comment

I think these discussions are very misleading and subjective. All goalkeepers make mistakes in their careers. one single mistake doesn't mean that the goalkeeper goes from world class to Sunday league class.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

^^this yashar is very immature and unable to talk without logic!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          this yashar is very immature and unable to talk without logic!
          Yashar is a great guy with a lot of knowledge in football (among many other things). What he posts here is his subjective ideas and opinions. He has the right to interpret and see things the way he likes to, and those who don't agree with him or don't embrace his ideas are in no way forced to do so. I personally don't agree with everything that Yashar says, but that applies to all people I know. We all have different opinions and preferences, and that doesn't mean that others with other ideas are wrong, they just think and see things differently.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
            Yashar is a great guy with a lot of knowledge in football (among many other things). What he posts here is his subjective ideas and opinions. He has the right to interpret and see things the way he likes to, and those who don't agree with him or don't embrace his ideas are in no way forced to do so. I personally don't agree with everything that Yashar says, but that applies to all people I know. We all have different opinions and preferences, and that doesn't mean that others with other ideas are wrong, they just think and see things differently.
            i take it your on my side on this then

Comment

casilas makes alot of mistakes that makes him look like a rookie goalie.. but then sometimes he is amazing.. one thing about buffon is he never makes big mistakes like how casilas makes.. buffon is the better goalie, when he was in his prime
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

One thing is for sure, Inzaghi is the greatest goal-hanger of all time. He has a tremendous record, but in all honesty most of his goals were scored from 1 yard out.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  casilas makes alot of mistakes that makes him look like a rookie goalie.. but then sometimes he is amazing.. one thing about buffon is he never makes big mistakes like how casilas makes.. buffon is the better goalie, when he was in his prime
                  they came head-to-head at euro 2008 and casillas came out on top.

buffon was 30 back then. now if your not at your prime at 30 as a goalkeeper then i don't know when you are.

and besides buffon is still 32 which is not old for a goal keeper considering they play till their 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                    mokhlese siamak jane gol, agha umadam nimaro angulak konam yekam bekhandim, be del nagir haji.
                    intermilamo eshghe, julio caesaro eshghe
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

you only have to be better than the competition your in, you can't really do more than that.

you said buffon is the best, i said casillas.

you tell me who won? i see them they run - 2pac (hit 'em up)

i say casillas is not as good as some of the other GKs i mentioned.
                      if u and siamak believe a gk shouldnt be judged by one game, then i guess this one game shouldnt be a game to judge the 2 GKs either, specially if the comparison is not even direct but rather penalty savings only.

if penalty savings was to measure GK abilities, then talebloo & ricardo should be better than both casillas and buffon.

ghorbune logicet Mr. Tupac
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

they came head-to-head at euro 2008 and casillas came out on top.
                        buffon was 30 back then. now if your not at your prime at 30 as a goalkeeper then i don't know when you are.
                        and besides buffon is still 32 which is not old for a goal keeper considering they play till their 40.

bro.. spain had the better team that competition.. look at wc 2006 buffon didnt save a single pk.. pk is bullshit.. look at the robbery buffon commited on zidane before he got red carded.. my point is during the game.. casilass has brain farts sometimes.. like hes half asleep.. or you watch him n your like.. why the hell did he do that?? but gigi buffon is always on top of his game and hardly makes mistakes
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

daei....but Inzaghi is amazing too
                          'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                          ~
                          Cyrus the Great
                          King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

The best striker is the only and legendary SHPEJTIM ARIFI

Comment

He is like Ali Daei of Italians ..! Got a limited set of football skills but an amazing opportunist, poacher who simply knows how to put the ball in back of the net, no matter the game situation..!
                              IMO RVN is still a better goal getter than him..!? It will be interesting to compare stats of the two.
                              As a coach, these rare breed of players are what I would pursue the hardest to attract for attacking options. They define the word striker/forward for most part.
                              I think that Uruguan kid, forgot his name..!? Louis??( handball save vs Ghana in wc..!) shows great potential to become the next one of these goal-scoring greats..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                He is like Ali Daei of Italians ..! Got a limited set of football skills but an amazing opportunist, poacher who simply knows how to put the ball in back of the net, no matter the game situation..!
                                IMO RVN is still a better goal getter than him..!? It will be interesting to compare stats of the two.
                                As a coach, these rare breed of players are what I would pursue the hardest to attract for attacking options. They define the word striker/forward for most part.
                                I think that Uruguan kid, forgot his name..!? Louis??( handball save vs Ghana in wc..!) shows great potential to become the next one of these goal-scoring greats..!?
                                Suaraz

Inzaghi has great movement inside the box, he just has a knack of being in the right place at the right time. His goals are not 'fluke', It's strikers instincts.
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X