Pacquiao vs. Margarito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao vs. Margarito

I've been waiting weeks for this. Too bad I freaking work!!!

The fight is tomorrow. To those who haven't seen HBO's 24/7 Pacquiao-Margarito, then I highly recommend it. It's 3 episodes and they're all on youtube.
    Last edited by tashakor; 11-12-2010, 11:51 PM.

I root for the Filipino! Margarito and his staff are cheaters.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      I root for the Filipino! Margarito and his staff are cheaters.
      that's what the promotion makes u believe, so that you feel relieved when PacMan beats the sh** out of Margi,
      this whole fight is just a joke, margarito is nowhere near being a title contender

who will watch Haye-Harrison?

Comment

What time does it start, and anyone got an online link?

Comment

where can i find it uploaded online?

i missed it.

Comment

Haye KO of Harrison 3round, embarrising for Harrison.
            A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Any highlights?
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                that's what the promotion makes u believe, so that you feel relieved when PacMan beats the sh** out of Margi,
                this whole fight is just a joke, margarito is nowhere near being a title contender
                who will watch Haye-Harrison?
                U got it..! It was just a straight beat-down..!
                I gotta say; Pacman is straight up the most completely skilled boxer I've ever seen ..! Ali & Tyson bayad beran jelo boogh bezanan..!
                The little philipino' footwork & approach is simply flawless..! His intelligence & poise remarkable & his Hand Speed is just Insane..! This kid is the most complete boxer I've ever seen..! Fking brilliant ..!
                Floyed wouldn't dare to get in the ring with him anytime soon..!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Any highlights?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    U got it..! It was just a straight beat-down..!
                    I gotta say; Pacman is straight up the most completely skilled boxer I've ever seen ..! Ali & Tyson bayad beran jelo boogh bezanan..!
                    The little philipino' footwork & approach is simply flawless..! His intelligence & poise remarkable & his Hand Speed is just Insane..! This kid is the most complete boxer I've ever seen..! Fking brilliant ..!
                    Floyed wouldn't dare to get in the ring with him anytime soon..!
                    Sorry, but I completely disagree. Most people remember Ali and his fights after he returned from his legal troubles for refusing to serve in the war, but the truth is that he was a completely different boxer after he returned. His footwork in his earlier fights to this day is unmatched by any boxer in any weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                      that looked to be only Margarito's Highlights..!! seriously..!!
                      Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
                      Sorry, but I completely disagree. Most people remember Ali and his fights after he returned from his legal troubles for refusing to serve in the war, but the truth is that he was a completely different boxer after he returned. His footwork in his earlier fights to this day is unmatched by any boxer in any weight class.
                      that is correct...!! FOR HIS WEIGHT CLASS..!!
                      but Pound for Pound Manny is THE BEST BOXER Ive ever seen.!!
                      there are many great fighters, each with their own set of exceptional skills but NONE in history of the sport seem to have the Combined Skill quality of this kid..!!
                      his main problems is that he doesnt seem to have a very strong Chin for punishment and could only loose eventually by a very hard lucky/surprise punch from a much bigger opponent..!
                      obviously. he is naturally incapable of gaining enough weight to compete at Heavyweight level..!! otherwise IMO he has enough combined boxing qualities to annihilate even ALI or Tyson in their prime..!!

Comment

none of you guys have highlights?!!

bloody hell

Comment

Sorry for the short highlights , it was the only one that I found in that time

You can watch the full fight here

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=REO4E3Q2
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            that looked to be only Margarito's Highlights..!! seriously..!!

that is correct...!! FOR HIS WEIGHT CLASS..!!
                            but Pound for Pound Manny is THE BEST BOXER Ive ever seen.!!
                            there are many great fighters, each with their own set of exceptional skills but NONE in history of the sport seem to have the Combined Skill quality of this kid..!!
                            his main problems is that he doesnt seem to have a very strong Chin for punishment and could only loose eventually by a very hard lucky/surprise punch from a much bigger opponent..!
                            obviously. he is naturally incapable of gaining enough weight to compete at Heavyweight level..!! otherwise IMO he has enough combined boxing qualities to annihilate even ALI or Tyson in their prime..!!
                            his main assets are his speed, footwork, and striking accuracy.

smaller fighters have to move around a lot more and to destroy an opponent so much bigger than him like that is amazing.

don't forget you lose power punching upwards and take heavier hits from bigger opponents. so its important to have that speed and co-ordination to overcome that.

Comment

i heard this morning that margarita's career might be possibly over!
                              he has too much injury around his eye socket

Comment

Working...
                              X